Dotting accounts?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In case anyone is interested, i will sell my dots. Just DM me who you want dotted and I’ll set a price per dot, we can go from there.

Lincoln Hearts will give you good money for these.

1 minute ago, Principal Flutie said:

Someone involved in a dotting war calling folk tragic? Cool.

I’ve seen the nick of you at an ICW show, let’s not go down the tragic top trumps route here eh

Creating an account referencing another poster as a 'fud' in your username, whether true or not is even more tragic than Marshmallo's dotting sprees and obsession with Rab and posting screenshots of DM's.

6 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I’ve seen the nick of you at an ICW show, let’s not go down the tragic top trumps route here eh

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

The difference is self awareness. I don't think I've ever called another poster on here "tragic". Because I really don't have any right to. And neither do you.

This has potential.... 

Just now, Principal Flutie said:

The difference is self awareness. I don't think I've ever called another poster on here "tragic". Because I really don't have any right to. And neither do you.

How noble of you!

I however have no qualms about it, ya tragic little tit 

Just now, Christophe said:

:lol:

DomDom caught up talking utter shire again, standard.

Says the person who thinks I do any more than just drink a lot at ICW shows. I'm willing to bet you couldn't even pick me out of a lineup.

Says the person who thinks I do any more than just drink a lot at ICW shows. I'm willing to bet you couldn't even pick me out of a lineup.

There’s an offer!....go on post a line up of pics, including you, and I’ll pick you out! 

You haven’t the bollocks! 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Just remembered my picture was all over this forum because some weirdo was using it as a profile pic, and I pointed it out openly, so I guess it'd be quite easy for folk to point out a picture of me.

You want to be less rash with your money there DD

Still interested in this tragic stuff you seen me do at an ICW show. I suppose some folk would regard going to a wrestling show in itself as tragic, but since we're both in the same boat here, you don't have that luxury.

Archived