Probably loads, im the guy who doesn't go to the doctor. 

I don't even look after myself particularly well so i doubt i am in perfect health regardless of how im feeling. 

Edited by itzdrk

1 hour ago, supermik said:

He didn't. His mouth was full at the time.:P

Ah?, "dickngub" syndrome. My wife suffers from that, I'm never there when she suffers from it, the c**t next door is always there to help her when she has an episode.

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Any P&Bers suffered from the fabled penis captivus?

I seem to remember it being referred to as the "Double Dog's Knot" in a newspaper article, but searching for that phrase took me to some dark, dark links  :shutup

When you see dogs with two heads this is what happens, it's called Knob locking.

54 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Any P&Bers suffered from the fabled penis captivus?

I seem to remember it being referred to as the "Double Dog's Knot" in a newspaper article, but searching for that phrase took me to some dark, dark links  :shutup

Cheers Dave, I thought it was marriage that caused that.

• 3 years later...

Spent the last month or so worrying I had developed Type 2 diabetes (having had fragrant pish for a while), but just got an all clear from a blood test I got last week.

Admin lady:  "It says satisfactory, no change from before. Ok then, thanks now, bye".

Great.  So what the f*** now then?  Accept weird pish for all eternity? :unsure2:

5 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Spent the last month or so worrying I had developed Type 2 diabetes (having had fragrant pish for a while), but just got an all clear from a blood test I got last week.

Admin lady:  "It says satisfactory, no change from before. Ok then, thanks now, bye".

Great.  So what the f*** now then?  Accept weird pish for all eternity? :unsure2:

Lay off the Sugar Puffs and Asparagus pizzas.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

"Admin lady knows funny pish smell is ok"

f**k that go back and ask to speak to someone with a medical qualification, not a Secretarial Studies HNC. 

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"Admin lady knows funny pish smell is ok"

f**k that go back and ask to speak to someone with a medical qualification, not a Secretarial Studies HNC. 

I saw my vastly experienced GP about it last week.  She took 3x blood samples and sent them away for analysis, saying to phone the practice back today to get the results, which the admin lady has simply relayed.

Eta:  I think the start of it coincided with taking a new brand of the usual repeat medication, which has a funny smell to it.  I had been hoping it was that, but won't find out for a while as they give me quarterly batches and there's at least a couple of months before I can get the old stuff*.

*not Irn Bru

Edited by Hedgecutter

10 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Eta:  I think the start of it coincided with taking a new brand of the usual repeat medication, which has a funny smell to it.  I had been hoping it was that, but won't find out for a while as they give me quarterly batches and there's at least a couple of months before I can get the old stuff*.

That only makes sense if you've been pushing it up your cock.

Have you?

I was also meant to mention that I got sleeping tablets last week and under possible side effects, it listed "feeling tired".

Maybe I'm just expecting too much, but I was kind of hoping that the sleeping tablets were custom designed just for that.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

You must have a good hospital, when at the Vic in Kirckaldy the receptionist opened the conversation by proclaiming "am no medical!"