Heart of Midlothian V Celtic 07/08

2 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

He's been everywhere, this is the first time in a couple of seasons I've watched a Celtic game and been impressed by Scott Brown. Can't see where you're coming from with that comment.

Officials having a stinker terrible dive by walker, Celtic should've had a penalty just after the Hearts penalty when Lustig was pulled down at a corner.

To be fair he played a great game for rangers at hampden in April :lol:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neil McCann being a colossal fanny. He never blocked his view because it was a fluid dive from the keeper even though it looks 'dodgy and bad' on the cameras.

Calm down mate. You'll end up in the heads gone thread.

Neil McCann being a colossal fanny. He never blocked his view because it was a fluid dive from the keeper even though it looks 'dodgy and bad' on the cameras.

Looks bad from one specific angle. From all other angles it's fine.

Stupid law anyway. You're asking the officials to make a judgement on two perpendicular things. Muppets struggle to get one thing right a lot of the time.

Just now, The OP said:

Stuart Armstrong has not affected play in the last year or so, so he can't be offside.

Also thought McGregor was fouled in the box approximately one second before the goal as well.

Agreed, if it wasn't a goal it was a penalty.

9 minutes ago, sjc said:

I can only get the game in Croatian on Kodi......beat listen to the usual pish though!

The only one I can get to work to an acceptable standard on Firstrowsports is a Celtic TV link. Should be a laugh if things go tits up in the second half.

Archived