Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^ Alias

[This account probably worse than your old one fwiw]

Intriguing. What was my old account, 14 Mile? I've had this one about 10-11 years IIRC. To jog your memory, in that time you have thrown shit at another human being, assaulted a homeless person in front of a child and invented a guy called Tony to get one over on Fat Daz P.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Mallo isn't going to shag you mate.

You are the kind of guy who tries to show people "Scottish banter" Facebook stuff, insisting it's hilarious whilst they slink away from you. 

Some patter though when Dindeleux outminters #thesquad. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

The cringe is reaching that level where you start thinking pretty imaginatively of things you would rather inflict on yourself....

Anyone got a cheesegrater handy?

A cheesegrater handy sounds quite painful tbh

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Seriously though Mags you are one of the worst c***s to ever grace this forum. The fact you are a middle aged man and act the way you do is embarrassing. I like you, you know that, but to reiterate my earlier comment you are one of the worst ever by whatever stick you choose to measure it with.

Image result for spiderman pointing gif

8 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Put him on ignore and you'll have a significantly improved forum experience.

Said months ago to do this, hopefully this returns you to being in amongst us elite soon 

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Squads, dotting wars, worst Posters in history, minters, multiple aliases, property shaming, anything else?.......it's hard to keep up with this place!