Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I am spending too much time engaging with the absolute pits of this forum (Magee, Nesbit, "Bigmouth" etc). Setting my sights too low and perhaps it has caused me to sink towards their level. 
Putting the worst poster in the history of the website on ignore should help even me back out to being one of the elite posters. 

minter. [emoji24][emoji24]

Right div, make the site for app use only (if possible) That would f**k the dotting twats right up. No more than the childish c***s deserve to be fair. I genuinely cannot get my head around the fact that folk actually send abusive PM's about red dots. Folk need to step away from the Internet or get emptied from the site. Mind you, if They are desperate enough, I'm sure they will all come back under a different guise I'm sure....

This is by far the worst thing thats been posted on here recently.

Just stay out the heads gone thread if you dont want to see heads going over trivial shit, and leave the rest of us to enjoy it.

Also, borderline grass tbh.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

PS - whilst I’m here it’s worth remembering that @LincolnHearts thinks that living in a 2 bedroom semi-detached council house is evidence of a successful life.

I beg to differ.

Can this tragic patter please.

@Rab B Nesbit no idea where you travel from but if you could get me a ticket I’d be happy to come to a big game at Anfield with you. I’ve always enjoyed the atmosphere in the big grounds down south. St James Park being a particular favourite but I’m sure Anfield would be up there, I’ve never been to a Liverpool game although I did go to see Italy vs Russia at Euro96.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

I completely agree. A 2 bedroom ex council house being the highlight of your life really is tragic.

You have more money than some folk.

Great.

So what?

I completely agree. A 2 bedroom ex council house being the highlight of your life really is tragic.
What's the story here? Are you having a go at someone living in an ex-council house?