The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

13 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Nail biting stuff and another missed penalty although fortunately this one didn't cost us points.

Went through to this was a good save from the keeper at the penalty. Kilby goal was a good one. Decent crowd.

Was all about getting the 3 points,nothing else mattered...well done Kilby.

Cant see Gretna getting the better of Spartans as suffered a heavy defeat last week to the Colts..still think league will be decided on last game of the season!

11 hours ago, Kilbyfan said:

A hard fought victory-BSC were the better team for most of the first half. Fingers crossed for Gretna tmrw!

BSC really made a game of it despite playing for a long spell with 10 men and made Kilby fight all the way for the 3 points. It was quite entertaining for a neutral although the ref was a bit of an attention seeking dick.

A really entertaining game as a neutral last night. Kilby dug really deep against a spirited BSC.  Title race going right to the wire. Absolutely howling display from the ref though, been a while since I've seen one so out of his depth at this level.  Excellent crowd as well, I had it at around 200. They might be the most partisan fans I've ever encountered :thumsup2 but what an atmosphere those Kilby boys create. There was cracking noise in that main stand.

Here's some thoughts: https://piesontheterraces.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/bsc-glasgow-v-east-kilbride/

21 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

What happened to the other ek thread? Seems to have vanished?

I was about to message you and ask that as I’ve been away all day. Thought there must have been a blowup last night and the mods had deleted it. More likely footyperson deleted it himself as all his posts seem to have gone.

It is not about the kick off time, it never has been. It is about the lack of floodlights. Sporting integrity would suggest all teams provide equal facilities and this is palpably not the case. Not by design but by circumstance some fixtures are determined by the lack of floodlights. This needs to be addressed.

5 hours ago, ekok said:

It is not about the kick off time, it never has been. It is about the lack of floodlights. Sporting integrity would suggest all teams provide equal facilities and this is palpably not the case. Not by design but by circumstance some fixtures are determined by the lack of floodlights. This needs to be addressed.

Nice one!!!

I smell squeaky arse time! 

So we go oot and spend thousands, bankrupt oor selves for aboot 2 or 3 midweek games a year if yer lucky!! 

We're no lucky enough to get grants!!

Least we own our park, you've become Billy big baws for a fixture less than an hour away!!

Spartans meanwhile leave Edinburgh at 3 o clock for a trip to Dalbeattie!! 

Edited by newcastle broon

7 hours ago, ekok said:

Time to lighten up bud, it was a harmless comment.