Interesting things which have happened during the night

Geronimo

Here you can post all of the strange/interesting things which have happened in your household during the night. I chose not to put this in the NSFW forum because I have other sources for content like that. Your contributions can include escapades/disasters/spooky occurrences. I look forward to enjoying your night-themed content.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the ironing very late then fell asleep on sofa. Crawled to bed around 4. Woken by cat around 5. Ran out of stuff to throw at cat around 6. Got some good lovin (not from the cat) then got up. No barkin' from the dog and no smog. 

It's very rare that I do it, but I've slept walked a few times. Once on a visit up to the highlands I woke up on a sun lounger in our garden shed in just my boxers with the book I was reading lying on my chest, and another time I walked in to my flatmates en suite to take a piss while he was in bed, even though I had my own bathroom right next door to my room, I then couldn't work his door and he had to get up - bollock naked - to let me out, which also included a swift kick up the arse as I left. I have no recollection of doing either of these things.

Neither of these occurred last night. Didn't even charge my phone.  

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Did the ironing very late then fell asleep on sofa. Crawled to bed around 4. Woken by cat around 5. Ran out of stuff to throw at cat around 6. Got some good lovin (not from the cat) then got up. No barkin' from the dog and no smog. 

Did your mother cook the breakfast with a distinct lack of hog?

Archived