Poor referees spoiling the game

Run up ma humph

Hurlford Thistle beat Glenburn 2-1 toady in the Ayrshire Cup Glenburn battled throughout for every ball but weren't helped by a homer of a referee. There weren't least 5 really poor tackles from Thistle players and the ref chose to ignore 4 of them. The Wee valdy man was so inconsistent it spoiled the game. Thistle were probably worth their win but as usual when you go to these places they get every fifty fifty  result ... Come on referees gies a game .. 

Aye was a good match could have went either way fair result would of been a draw ref had a shocker Ud think hurlford had won the cup the way one of the hurlford players celebrated towards the glenburn touch line must of been his first start of season lol

1 hour ago, Run up ma humph said:

Hurlford Thistle beat Glenburn 2-1 toady in the Ayrshire Cup Glenburn battled throughout for every ball but weren't helped by a homer of a referee. There weren't least 5 really poor tackles from Thistle players and the ref chose to ignore 4 of them. The Wee valdy man was so inconsistent it spoiled the game. Thistle were probably worth their win but as usual when you go to these places they get every fifty fifty  result ... Come on referees gies a game .. 

No talk of a bad referee when yous beat them 3-1 in the league not so long ago. This sounds like a classic case of the old sour grapes.

8 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

No talk of a bad referee when yous beat them 3-1 in the league not so long ago. This sounds like a classic case of the old sour grapes.

No I think your missing the point my old China , the referee let go at least 4 or 5 poor tackles from Thistle today .. He booked one and let another go at the end that was a hospital tackle. The result deservedly but just went to Hurlford but for me the ref was a homer. I was at the game at Prestwick and from what I can remember Hurlford were well beaten without the help of any referee. They are never going to get them all right but come on Tae France .. Play the game and be fair at least to both teams... Hopefully these decisions even themselves oot throughout the season and we will get a Wee break and I don't mean wan o Oor players legs...!!!!!!

Stayed off this forum recently but I was at game today and Hurlford never won game because of referee. Glenburn goalie should have been dismissed for a blatant kick out in 2nd half and from behind the goals glen burns penalty looked very soft?? Never mind a season I think got evened out in 90+3mins

3 hours ago, Run up ma humph said:

No I think your missing the point my old China , the referee let go at least 4 or 5 poor tackles from Thistle today .. He booked one and let another go at the end that was a hospital tackle. The result deservedly but just went to Hurlford but for me the ref was a homer. I was at the game at Prestwick and from what I can remember Hurlford were well beaten without the help of any referee. They are never going to get them all right but come on Tae France .. Play the game and be fair at least to both teams... Hopefully these decisions even themselves oot throughout the season and we will get a Wee break and I don't mean wan o Oor players legs...!!!!!!

Feck not surprised to see its ref yuill...surprised he still gets fixtures been booted out leagues...hitler! Not at that level.....

More like Alf Garnet on speed ... Haha. Shouted all committee members in before the game and warned that foul and abusive language would not be tolerated and that came straight from the Top ... Hahahaha were talking about an amateur game in Hurlford here ... There isnae any other language other than foul and abusive in Hurlford mate hahaha .. He should have sent everybody aff before a baw was kicked...because after exactly 20 seconds it started and continued till 93 mins ... Hahaha reality check required I think ... But hey if we didnae huv them we widdnae huv a game Tae play... Hahaha ye couldnae make it up.

Inwaethebricks wind your neck
In son if you call that a blatant kick then Half the hurlford team should of been dismissed Apart from that Was a good game to watch could of went either way. Thought hurlford would of ran over the top of glenburn as they are struggling to even field a team good luck hurlford enjoy the cup win lol mon the miners

Archived