Celtic v Rangers

On 12 September 2016 at 15:04, bennett said:

I'm guessing it's the same at most stadiums.

I've been involved with some of our banners/displays in the past and everything was checked.

Usually Celtic are pretty savvy but they seem to have dropped the ball here.

I think I just found one of the banners you made..........EBT.JPG

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question for our OF chums.

The issue of banning away fans from Ibrox (lol) got me thinking, why do both of you give the other such large away allocations for OF games?

Assuming you would both sell out regardless why would you give the other such a large allocation?

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Serious question for our OF chums.
Assuming you would both sell out regardless why would you give the other such a large allocation?

You probably post more about "The OF" than I do.  I think you're better placed to answer.

Was that the game they were pishing on each other?

I really don't believe that the predicted carnage will happen but if Glasgow ends up in ruins I'll hold my hands up and admit that I was wrong. 

3d2cc26f9230cca38fa1f1c77b7592b1.jpg

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I expect a lot of split shifts at the hospital this Hogmanay.

In early to patch up the wives then a late shift for all the pished folk and wives who wouldn't take a telling.

20 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Typical toys out the pram response from The_Drunk.

Lovely to see The Hackney Loyal out this evening.

Daviebhigot said it was made to look like a suicide, none of your spineless fans could offer a reasonable explanation. You wonder why someone might think there is a link between boyds brothers suicide and Celtic fans having dolls with Rangers scarves hanging from the stand?

It's okay though keep shifting the blame onto me to deflect from the real issue here.

I offered my own 'opinion' that I thought it was to symbolise Rangers dying. I thought it was to suggest financial suicide. I still think this was made out to be the case, unless there is now an update on the situation that I don't know about that has clarified this.

So because of what Davie said it led you to get yourself into such a frenzy about the Kris Boyd angle?  Who knew he has such an influence on you.

I'm not shifting any blame about any issues here.  Merely pointing out that you were wrong and made yourself, and now continuing to make yourself, look a right tit.

He's now looking for an out. He was suggesting it was to do with Boyds brother long before I gave him my opinion that I believed it was to symbolise Rangers committing financial suicide. Even after saying that, he's pounced on the word suicide to suit his agenda. Just typical Stan wanting to pounce on an opinion to try and get his wee digs in. Pretty pathetic for a grown man.

Archived