Monday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams can go blow goats !! Cost me cash in the end up , had Washington over 46.5points and Rams -1.5 

also so kapernick is another tosser , surely this weekend on 9/11 anniversary he could've showed sum respect for the people who lost there lives 

Well that was a surprise. Not sure if played well or the Rams really are that shite. 

Thought we started ok, but the offense didn't really fire at all in the 3rd quarter especially after the Rams started defending the run more aggressively, and Gabbert had a worrying number of near misses for potential picks. Defense was excellent throughout though and kept Gurley out of the game.

19 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Thought we started ok, but the offense didn't really fire at all in the 3rd quarter especially after the Rams started defending the run more aggressively, and Gabbert had a worrying number of near misses for potential picks. Defense was excellent throughout though and kept Gurley out of the game.

You stacked the box, it wasn't hard to stop an offense as one-dimensional as this one. Gurley is a good player but he'll achieve f**k all without a bit of support. 

Gabbert impressed with his legs but he's hardly a star. I think we flattered you to be honest and actually neither of these teams are very good. 

You stacked the box, it wasn't hard to stop an offense as one-dimensional as this one. Gurley is a good player but he'll achieve f**k all without a bit of support. 

Gabbert impressed with his legs but he's hardly a star. I think we flattered you to be honest and actually neither of these teams are very good. 

Jury will be out on the 49ers for a while yet I would think, but it was a much better start than I had thought possible.

Skipped the 49ers game as I thought it would be a 13-7 shitfest and just watched the condensed version this morning. 28-0 is crazy though - you'd have thought the Rams defense would at least force enough turnovers for Rams to score. They were dominated by the 49ers run game though and let Gabbert scramble so much in the passing game. Rams didn't seem to adjust to that either. Typical Rams getting pumped by a shite team.

Typical NFL Week 1 result too. I'm sure the 49ers beat the Vikings in Week 1 last year and look how the season turned out for those teams. 

What an utter embarrassment of a performance from the Rams. Nothing on offence and undisciplined on defence. 7-9 is only a dream for them based on last night.

Can't wait to face the Redskins if that's all we have to go against. Utter horse shite

Archived