Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Eurozone not failing according to FT. Could do worse IMHO...

The eurozone economy has now posted 14 consecutive quarters of growth, the unemployment rate has returned into single digits, and economic sentiment has reached its highest level in six years. The numbers contrast with common depictions of the eurozone economy as stagnant, sclerotic and perennially underperforming.

https://www.ft.com/content/0bbc026a-ea12-11e6-967b-c88452263daf

45 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The BBC comments on the latest Brexit mess are worth a chuckle.

Most Scots would probably agree with this guy-

Capture.PNG

Very worrying that there are so many total roasters out their. Who are these people ffs. If the are not Scottish then they can f@ck off with the meaningless opinions. If they are Scots then you just have to point and laugh.

3 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Very worrying that there are so many total roasters out their. Who are these people ffs. If the are not Scottish then they can f@ck off with the meaningless opinions. If they are Scots then you just have to point and laugh.

Facebook is awash with people from Northumberland calling people scroungers. I mean, the North East ? They've been getting subsidized by everyone for the last 300 years. it really is baffling.

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:

Facebook is awash with people from Northumberland calling people scroungers. I mean, the North East ? They've been getting subsidized by everyone for the last 300 years. it really is baffling.

FFS It's the English North East - here's me looking at Aberdeen as soon as ye mentioned the NE.

1 minute ago, Wee Willie said:

FFS It's the English North East - here's me looking at Aberdeen as soon as ye mentioned the NE.

Nah the north east of scotland has contributed FAR more than it's fair share to London over the last 30 years.

13 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Who the fuck is Frances Barber and why is JK Rowling and Effie Deans telling her to stay strong?

A b-list actress who went a bit nuts a couple of years ago, and rages madly against Scottish statehood. She played Jack Whitehall's mother on an episode of Bad Education.