Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I hope for the sake of May's ass that she's been on the poppers cause she is getting an absolute fisting off the EU.
Once they're done they'll just fling her in a truck heading back to London.

.......moaning about girls jobs....boys jobs.........

Just before her head is  cut off and sent to the Bullingdon club.

50 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

I didnt say it was 'nationality' its something more than that. Its being a citizen of an inclusive outward looking organisation of forward thinking and fair minded people. But given your views on the matter its obvious that this is entirely beyond your understanding.

The EU is most definitely not progressive. And, most definitely not beyond my understanding.

The EU is most definitely not progressive. And, most definitely not beyond my understanding.

You can't understand the limits of your understanding

I refer you to Gödel's theorem

Don't feel too bad. Bertrand Russel made the same mistake

Anyway sorry to hear your wife recently left you but given that you're now referring to her as "first wife" I take it congratulations are in order? You sly dog

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

There is no alternative.......

Probs want to tell that to the party you're apparently a supporter of since they're already in campaign mode for the next general election. It'll come sooner than you think.

20 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You can't understand the limits of your understanding

I refer you to Gödel's theorem

Don't feel too bad. Bertrand Russel made the same mistake

Anyway sorry to hear your wife recently left you but given that you're now referring to her as "first wife" I take it congratulations are in order? You sly dog

Ha ha......She never left me and it was many years ago and ended very amicably. Married again , happily, thank you. 

Y'know there are no certainties in life and this is the part of the Remoaners anxiety about life that I don't get.

Change can be good ,exciting, exhilerating.......embrace it !

Btw you're right. You can't know what you don't know !

Edited by McSpreader

Your posts are relentlessly anti -British state, not just anti- Tory.
Your heritage contextualises your prejudice, That's your fault. Nobody else's.

Anti British.. behave
I'm pro Scottish.
You are trying to drag some anti sectarian bile up because my mum is Irish. You and your warped mind should be ashamed

I don't have a sectarian bone in my body but recognise others do.

As an ardent anti-religionist it wouldn't even be possible.

It's good you are pro Scottish but as with many Nationalists you often cross the line into anti-Britishness. You can have one without the other but may Nationalists fail to achieve that.

On the other hand there are many Nationalists that are fervently anti-British to the point of being  unarmed insurgents or even fifth columnists in support of the EU.

At least be honest about where you stand.

It's good you are pro Scottish but as with many Nationalists you often cross the line into anti-Britishness. You can have one without the other but may Nationalists fail to achieve that.

On the other hand there are many Nationalists that are fervently anti-British to the point of being  unarmed insurgents or even fifth columnists in support of the EU.

You are a fukin moron.

I say on thread my mother is Irish,(hence duel citizenship) based on a separate discussion re. DM and his legit concerns about living in an EU country without downtheline a EU passport. You seem to think you have sussed im an unarmed insurgent by this revelation :lol:

I also say I'm very pro Scottish and not in anyway anti British and you call me a fifth columnist :lol:

Off to the doctor with you you utter drivelling fud

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Seriously?

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Was worried there for a moment he was going to mention the counter revolutionary UWC strike in 1974.

9 hours ago, McSpreader said:

You've just gone full Nigel. NEVER go full Nigel.

McFarage