Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I would think it almost certainly has to be worse, what would be the point of membership if you get the same or better outside the EU.

This. If the UK leader had wanted a different deal from the status quo, it would have been within the federation, fighting for greater concessions and autonomy (which are apparently good for every country except Scotland). Unfortunately, when this was a possibility the leader was a spineless pig-fucker who had slightly less political acumen and ability than a crusty w**k sock. 

4 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I would think it almost certainly has to be worse, what would be the point of membership if you get the same or better outside the EU.

Then again they might thank us for ensuring Nigel Farage will never be a UK MEP ever again!

Surely that must count for something.

It should be becoming apparent from these negotiations, their separate responses to Grenfell and recent terrorist atrocities that Corbyn's stepping up to the game and should be PM of the country. May and the Tories are an utter sideshow.

DCrjVt-XkAA1UVI.jpg
This sums up the first day of negotiations.
Davis is an idiot.
Is he really the best the UK has?

Didn't even work out the possible damage to the economy if there was no deal...he was forced to admit this weeks after the referendum.

He's hopeless and if he's the best we've got then it's not going to go well.

It should be becoming apparent from these negotiations, their separate responses to Grenfell and recent terrorist atrocities that Corbyn's stepping up to the game and should be PM of the country. May and the Tories are an utter sideshow.

Would Corbyns brexit be any different?

26 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Did I mention he required to be briefed on what the EU actually does? The man is a fucking moron.

Calm down....It's day one. He might get better over the next 620 odd days! ( or however many are left !)

Edited by McSpreader

Would Corbyns brexit be any different?

Well I don't think he would threaten to withhold intelligence briefings, brag about leaving with no deal and would make the rights of EU nationals and a more cooperative negotiation process his top priority rather than a futile appeal to Rule Britannia types.

Well I don't think he would threaten to withhold intelligence briefings, brag about leaving with no deal and would make the rights of EU nationals and a more cooperative negotiation process his top priority rather than a futile appeal to Rule Britannia types.

Can I ask why you joined the labour party? Plenty of rule britannia types in labour

31 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It's good to know what you think Corbyn would stand for, probably better if he told us himself.  Perhaps the fact that he hasn't set out any cohesive labour position is tells it's own story.

14 minutes ago, strichener said:

It's good to know what you think Corbyn would stand for, probably better if he told us himself.  Perhaps the fact that he hasn't set out any cohesive labour position is tells it's own story.

No problem, mate. If you have any other questions I'll be sure to pass it on and see what he thinks.

26 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Can I ask why you joined the labour party? Plenty of rule britannia types in labour

I have a great many reservations about the Labour Party and find large swathes of the party repulsive but Corbyn ran a great campaign and I believe in him as much as I've believed in any politician ever. I bought into the indyref project more than any SNP politician and until another referendum is launched I'm likely done supporting the SNP barring the melts in the PLP reestablishing control.

Are there more talks tomorrow, and the day after etc?
Is this now Davis Mon-Fri 9-5 job, home for the weekends then back on the Mon 0600 Brussells Airlines flight for 18 months?

The negotiations with the EU take place for a week every month. In between times I expect he'll be working with his negotiating team or perhaps hunting down and then feasting on the carcasses of the poor. Usual Tory stuff.

1 hour ago, resk said:

The negotiations with the EU take place for a week every month. In between times I expect he'll be working with his negotiating team or perhaps hunting down and then feasting on the carcasses of the poor. Usual Tory stuff.

I hope so, he needs to keep his strength up.

The EU negotiators will be gaining their strength from witnessing the back stabbers, fifth columnists and snakes in the UK looking to undermine the UK's negotiating position.