Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I shouldn't need reminding but after returning from Malaga this afternoon and arriving back into Glasgow Arrivals, it struck me quite forcibly what an absolute catastrofuck this is going to be. 

If Brexit goes ahead we must divorce from rUK. 

Financial Times reporting that the EU will take the whole Irish border regulatory alignment pish that May came up with pre Christmas out of draft legal text to be issued this week. They are suggesting due to pressure from Dublin no doubt; a sea border. May and Foster will be locking horns on this one...

On the issue of the Irish border, is it fair to say that most folk in mainland  UK probably couldn’t give a flying f**k about the issue of a hard border between North and South?

Edited by Granny Danger

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

On the issue of the Irish border, is it fair to say that most folk in mainland  UK probably couldn’t give a flying f**k about the issue of a hard border between North and South?

They certainly will if it brings bombs back onto the streets of England and possibly Scotland

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

A few Brexiteers seem happy to dump the Good Friday Agreement to get what they want.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/hoey-good-friday-agreement_uk_5a8adf6de4b00bc49f46c3ac

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A few Brexiteers seem happy to dump the Good Friday Agreement to get what they want.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/hoey-good-friday-agreement_uk_5a8adf6de4b00bc49f46c3ac

I notice Hoey getting it in the neck from her own CLP.  Deselection next time around?

Also notice she was born in Norn Ireland!!!

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I notice Hoey getting it in the neck from her own CLP.  Deselection next time around?

Also notice she was born in Norn Ireland!!!

She makes the DUP look soft. I'm amazed her London CLP didn't dump her years ago.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

She makes the DUP look soft. I'm amazed her London CLP didn't dump her years ago.

One thing I sympathise with Momentum about is Labour MPs who are only interested in their CLP during election time.  There really needs to be a clear out and they can get rid of Frank Field at the same time.

One thing I sympathise with Momentum about is Labour MPs who are only interested in their CLP during election time.  There really needs to be a clear out and they can get rid of Frank Field at the same time.

Apparently it’s “Stalinist” to be accountable to the people who campaign on your behalf. Words have meanings and they’re whatever I say they mean.

15 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Apparently it’s “Stalinist” to be accountable to the people who campaign on your behalf. Words have meanings and they’re whatever I say they mean.

You must have been outraged yesterday when John McDonnell called on the SNP to end austerity, despite them not having the power to do so, partly because labour fought to prevent them getting that power, and despite no similar such calls about Wales where labour is in power and hasn't done nearly as much to mitigate austerity as the SNP has on Scotland.

Bet you were raging about that eh.