Week 1

lichtie23

After a very decent opening night game in Denver we have our first NFL Sunday of the season. Excited much?????

Early Games

Packers @ Jaguars

Buccaneers @ Falcons

Bills @ Ravens

Bears @ Texans

Chargers @ Chiefs

Raiders @ Saints

Bengals @ Jets

Browns @ Eagles

Vikings @ Titans

Late Games

Giants @ Cowboys

Lions @ Colts

Dolphins @ Seahawks

SNF

Patriots @ Cardinals

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the story of week 1 will be the bunch of players missing. The Patriots are without the suspended Tom Brady and possibly Rob Gronkowski who has a hamstring injury.

The Cowboys are missing Tony Romo with a broken back and will start rookie QB Dak Prescott. They are also without Randy Gregory, Rolando McClain and Demarcus Lawrence on the defence side of the ball.

The Bengals go to New York without influential linebacker Vontaze Burfict while the Jets are without Sheldon Richardson.

Browns without wide out Josh "Flash" Gordon.

Bills without Marcell Darius.

Steelers without LeVeon Bell for 3 games but Martavius Bryant is suspended for the year.

Cannot wait for tonight. Not really sure what to expect from Atlanta this season. Last season got off to a flyer but bit all went pear shaped. It has been a good off season with decent defensive additions. Offensively with Jones, freeman, sanu, Coleman all capable of putting lots of numbers on the board.

Yeah, but the intro was on and I was like "Yeah! NFL time!" then straight away it was her whiney voice and puss that was on the screen. Fortunately I won't have to put up with them after 6 as I'll be watching GamePass.

He'd started brightly too, picked up some good yards and managed to skip a sack and run for a first instead. Then just forced one to Hopkins in double coverage. He had 3 open players too though.

Archived