Cowdenbeath v Berwick Rangers

We are now under 6 days from Jonny Fairbairn chinning that shitebag Renton. Just 6 days from Kevin Walker putting Gary Glen out of his misery with a career-ending two-footer. Just 6 days away from 'Mental' Mikey McKenna's return which will feature a lovely elbow which will catch that Jambo c**t Todorov clean on the jaw, JUST 6 DAYS AWAY from Jordyn Sheerin netting a match-winning hat-trick to gift Berwick Rangers custody of Charlie Denton, only for Sheerin to perform a turn of epic proportions, dishing out a pedigree on to some left over barbed wire fencing at that utter shithole of a ground and leaving you to deal with the judas little p***k.

I can't fucking wait.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

We are now under 6 days from Jonny Fairbairn chinning that shitebag Renton. Just 6 days from Kevin Walker putting Gary Glen out of his misery with a career-ending two-footer. Just 6 days away from 'Mental' Mikey McKenna's return which will feature a lovely elbow which will catch that Jambo c**t Todorov clean on the jaw, JUST 6 DAYS AWAY from Jordyn Sheerin netting a match-winning hat-trick to gift Berwick Rangers custody of Charlie Denton, only for Sheerin to perform a turn of epic proportions, dishing out a pedigree on to some left over barbed wire fencing at that utter shithole of a ground and leaving you to deal with the judas little p***k.

I can't fucking wait.

Better off going to the Whitehill Welfare game if you want to see Charlie Denton:lol:

36 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I can't fucking wait.

And 6 days of your dross,

i cant fucking wait either.

I can't fucking wait.

95be5f3388a86c94bd7e69c4252af0e3.jpg

On 11 September 2016 at 20:46, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I can't fucking wait.

This is a warning to us all of the mental illness that can occur watching years of football in the seaside league. 

6 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Since #Dentz actually seems to be taking it seriously how about we liven the chat up with a more serious preview of what Lee Hamilton will be doing to Kris Renton on Saturday at about 3:02pm.

2moefxi.gif 

PS: We love you really Charlie, come back :wub:

Is this half-wit for real?

Archived