Thursday Night Football 2016

lichtie23

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't argue with the score. We missed too many tackles and gave too many penalties away.

Gutted about Hoyer. Was hoping he'd be good enough to stick around for this season and next while we use a high draft pick on a star of the future to replace him.

Please God don't do something stupid like extending Cutler's contract Bears.

Not the most exciting of Thursday night match ups to kick off week 8. And those Jaguar colour rush uniforms are vile

Saw the mustard (they can call it "gold" all they want, its mustard) jerseys this morning and my first thought was:

"Surely those won't look as bad against whoever they're playing tonight in comparison with the Titans' Smurf-like blue last year"

Nope, this is the exact same eye-bleeding monstrosity of a Color Rush fixture that we suffered last November :(

Did the Titans go home at half time?

I would guess so. I only saw the final 10 minutes and Cassel was in for Mariota, and I'm assuming other players would have been getting less snaps by then too. Titans never got a 1st down iirc when I was watching.

6 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Don't know what was worse. The Jags performance or those uniforms. Bradley's arse must be burning in that hot seat.

Titabs have very quietly got to 4-4

Worth pointing out that other than the Vikings on opening day their schedule is very second-half heavy. Colts have a similar scenario. We've actually got the lightest schedule for the run-in so I quite fancy our chances.

Gotta fancy the Falcons tonight.  Buccs have had a bit of an injury crisis on offence. Even Jaquizz Rogers is out so Antone Smith could see reps at tailback. Not much for Winston to through to either. Brace and Evans are the main threats present.

Matty Ice should steer his team to another victory.

Should still be a few points on the board so I hope the Buccs can keep it within reach and it isn't another blowout.

Bucs looked solid on that opening drive; efficient, patient, and got the well deserved score.

Falcons with more of a "screw this, we wanna score as fast as we can" approach; utterly savage.

This could be a bonanza.

Over/Under of 49...the Falcons almost covered that on their own :lol:

Matt Ryan on course for 5300 yards & 40 TDs for the season. Julio for over 1700 & 10...and that's with 3 games under 30 yards; the guy is a machine.

Archived