England v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

I don't think the England football team is as good as England makes out and i don't think the Scotland team is as bad as the UK makes out and I think the Scotland team will put the football into the English teams goal more times than vice versa

Yours,

Chris, Simpsons artist

Is Lee Wallace actually any good or does everyone not like him because he plays for Rangers?

He's not our best choice. Kingsley, Robertson and Tierney should all be ahead of him. I think he's good enough to do well in Scotland, but he'll be out of his depth if he starts tonight. I hope I'm wrong, though.

48 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Getting fucked heavily by a mediocre England side while wearing an effeminate colour - we're about to hit an all time low.

We have Broonaldo back in the team, it'll be a doddle.

22 minutes ago, F_T_Y said:

Who is this kingsley dude.

P Thistle mascot.

13 minutes ago, F_T_Y said:

Is Lee Wallace actually any good or does everyone not like him because he plays for Rangers?

Celtic fans claim that he is a "grass" and they dont like "grasses" or "grassing" unless it's them reporting Rangers/Rangers fans for something/everything.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

P Thistle mascot.

Celtic fans claim that he is a "grass" and they dont like "grasses" or "grassing" unless it's them reporting Rangers/Rangers fans for something/everything.

Lee Wallace made his bed when he decided to stay with Rangers and stroll it through the divisions. Probably should have had a better career and more caps at this point but oh well.

Just now, bennett said:

P Thistle mascot.

At least you tried, Bennett. That's the only positive I can give you from your attempts at humour. 

Would people rather have fans destroying London and the team win the game or have the banter of Iceland chants outside Iceland shops etc and go down to an inevitable defeat?

Riots and victory, every time. Maybe if the fans become more violent the team will play better. England were a better side when their fans were more violent.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Would people rather have fans destroying London and the team win the game or have the banter of Iceland chants outside Iceland shops etc and go down to an inevitable defeat?

Why on Earth would this need to be an option?

Archived