Week 7

lichtie23

Another London game so an early start for us lads.

Twickenham Game, 14.30 kick off

Giants @ Rams

Early Games

Browns @ Bengals

Redskins @ Lions

Raiders @ Jaguars

Saints @ Chiefs

Bills @ Dolphins

Ravens @ Jets

Vikings @ Eagles

Colts @ Titans

Late Games

Chargers @ Falcons

Buccaneers @ 49ers

Patriots @ Steelers

SNF

Seahawks @ Cardinals

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Geno Smith in at QB for the Jets today as they host the Baltimore Ravens. No Big Ben for the Steelers so should be a routine New England win. Vikings vs Eagles could be a tasty wee matchup. Sam Bradford trying to get one over his old team.

51 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Big Geno Smith in at QB for the Jets today as they host the Baltimore Ravens. No Big Ben for the Steelers so should be a routine New England win. Vikings vs Eagles could be a tasty wee matchup. Sam Bradford trying to get one over his old team.

Vikings D will do the business I suspect.

20 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I'd never want to see my team lose. Surely you'd rather see Geno injured (nothing serious) and Petty/Hack given a chance ?

Absolutely. What I say and what I feel at kick off are probably two different things.

Absolutely. What I say and what I feel at kick off are probably two different things.

I obviously don't watch them as much as you but from the outside things look bad. Offence is a shambles and even tho that D-line is frighteningly good it can't carry that team. Secondary looks to be really struggling as well

27 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I obviously don't watch them as much as you but from the outside things look bad. Offence is a shambles and even tho that D-line is frighteningly good it can't carry that team. Secondary looks to be really struggling as well

Offense looked so promising early on too. As good as the DLine are, they can't be relied upon to pressure the QB. We need a premier outside pass rusher as well as a secondary.

Archived