The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, Sooky said:

I think we should allow the State visit to continue, but he should in no way be invited to address both Houses of Parliament - that should be something of a rare honour, and I don't really think he qualifies...

Aye, right, One half is elected and the other half is filled wi' jobs for life, hands oot for taxpayers money c**ts.
and you think it's a rare honour tae speak tae them?
and you dinnae think he qualifies - why?

I can't imagine that many people who signed the petition actually think that Trump will be prevented from performing a state visit to the UK. Seems more like people are simply using this to make the point that they don't think that blanket bans on people of particular nationalities is something in which the 'leader of the free world' should be indulging.

2 hours ago, Sooky said:

but he should in no way be invited to address both Houses of Parliament - that should be something of a rare honour, and I don't really think he qualifies.

It's cool. The President of China has already tramped a lot of shite all over the carpet.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/a-bloody-harvest-thousands-of-people-slaughtered-for-their-organs-new-report-reveals/news-story/f447a106a86b2735d6beb4ae1685c160

Edited by Cerberus

30 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Just so you know, I won't get any satisfaction from saying I told you so when we all get herded into a gas chamber. But I'll do it anyway.

That's a relief, tbh!

I am sure the killing of six people at a mosque in Quebec has nothing to do with the hatred being stirred up in the USA.  No sir, not a thing.  I hope no one suggests otherwise.

What a fanny you're going to look if recent reports about the attackers identity are true- absolutely desperate to pin the world's problems on the US president.

The wording of the anti-Trump petition is hilarious..."would cause embarrassment to  Her Majesty". 

The Monachy is a far bigger embarrassment to democracy than Donald Trump. Not that the servile trash inhabiting basket-case Great Britain can grasp this, however.

Its not a muslim ban, its a 90 day travel hold on anyone coming from specific terror sponsoring countries and any media outlet who continues to call it such is adding to the problem by spreading fasle news.

The order states “I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order.”

Notice the actual executive order doesn't list any nations at all. It only list a code section. Now, that section of code was updated on December 18, 2015, as part of the Omnibus Appropriations Act of FY2016. That is where the list of seven countries, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, comes from.

So who prepared this list?

Who was President on December 18th, 2015 when the list was created?

Now the left is calling it a Muslim Ban there is a problem with that. The 7 countries on the list prepared during the Obama administration are not the only Muslim nations in the world. They are not even the largest Muslim nations in the world by a long shot.

Here are the top Muslim Nations in the world by population, and none are on the list.

1) Indonesia 228,582,000
2) Pakistan 172,800,000
3) Bangladesh 162,221,000
4) Nigeria 154,279,000
5) Egypt 77,100,000

The largest country on the list is #7 Iran 70,495,782

Now if this was truly a Muslim ban, then wouldn't the largest Muslim Countries be on the list?

14 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Its not a muslim ban, its a 90 day travel hold on anyone coming from specific terror sponsoring countries and any media outlet who continues to call it such is adding to the problem by spreading fasle news.

The order states “I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order.”

Notice the actual executive order doesn't list any nations at all. It only list a code section. Now, that section of code was updated on December 18, 2015, as part of the Omnibus Appropriations Act of FY2016. That is where the list of seven countries, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, comes from.

So who prepared this list?

Who was President on December 18th, 2015 when the list was created?

Now the left is calling it a Muslim Ban there is a problem with that. The 7 countries on the list prepared during the Obama administration are not the only Muslim nations in the world. They are not even the largest Muslim nations in the world by a long shot.

Here are the top Muslim Nations in the world by population, and none are on the list.

1) Indonesia 228,582,000
2) Pakistan 172,800,000
3) Bangladesh 162,221,000
4) Nigeria 154,279,000
5) Egypt 77,100,000

The largest country on the list is #7 Iran 70,495,782

Now if this was truly a Muslim ban, then wouldn't the largest Muslim Countries be on the list?

Facts and stats???!!?

Reported for racism.

I would love to think that support for Assad is just trolling, but there are some on here who seem to think it is genuinely a good idea!

#posttruth - Saw an interview with Trump on the election fraud issue, his rationale for believing it to be true was that the were "lots of folk on social media that agree with me".

You beat me to it - it's an absolutely appalling idea - it gives Assad and Putin carte blanche to deal with anyone who opposes them.

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

What a fanny you're going to look if recent reports about the attackers identity are true- absolutely desperate to pin the world's problems on the US president.

If I look like a fanny on this one occasion I can live with it, after all most of your posts make you look like a fanny.

Psst - the people giving you greenies for your post points to this too.