The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Then you're no better than a right wing nut job.

Hmm. I think I am. I'm not going to kill Trump, and I'm not going to ask others to do so. I just hope someone does.

I'm not going to mount campaigns that spread fear and hatred, I'm not going to twist facts to further said campaigns, I'm not going to judge people as a group simply based on where they want to work and live, I'm not going to make anyone's life miserable, I'm not going to be massive liar, I'm not going to be a greedy bag of shit profiting from the misery of others, I'm not going to push for wars where thousands of innocent people will die, I'm not going to demonise people for their religion, I'm not going to make people feel like some sort of subhuman for having a certain religion...you get the idea.

So I refute your claim.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Please someone execute this piece of shit Trump. I would celebrate wildly upon hearing of his death.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nope. He's a fucking stain on decency and humanity. He's a genuine danger to humanity as well.

I'll bet your names down in someone's wee black book.

If anything was tae happen tae Trump in the near future, I'll also bet Div would gie ye up nae bother :whistle

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Hmm. I think I am. I'm not going to kill Trump, and I'm not going to ask others to do so. I just hope someone does.

I'm not going to mount campaigns that spread fear and hatred, I'm not going to twist facts to further said campaigns, I'm not going to judge people as a group simply based on where they want to work and live, I'm not going to make anyone's life miserable, I'm not going to be massive liar, I'm not going to be a greedy bag of shit profiting from the misery of others, I'm not going to push for wars where thousands of innocent people will die, I'm not going to demonise people for their religion, I'm not going to make people feel like some sort of subhuman for having a certain religion...you get the idea.

So I refute your claim.

If you could get away with it would you kill Trump?

1 minute ago, Wee Willie said:

I'll bet your names down in someone's wee black book.

If anything was tae happen tae Trump in the near future, I'll also bet Div would gie ye up nae bother :whistle

I'd hope not, but the electricity bills for the hot tub must be astronomical, so perhaps he could be bribed to give me up

1 minute ago, Wee Willie said:

It's no deid but it's got a price.

Whit was the bounty on Bin Laden - $25 million?

A quick Google confirms that indeed it was $25M. And apparently because 'electronic intelligence' led his 'capture' no one will ever receive the bounty.

Haven't the foggiest. Just assumed that advocating noncery is probably enough to give up fanboying for Milo but I have actually seen people online defending him so who knows.

Probably take something a bit heavier to see the /b/ mentalists stop worshipping him.

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Republican hero turns out to be paedo shock.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

Video surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos defending pedophilia, ACU board reportedly not consulted on CPAC invite

Take a look at Danny Cohn-Bendit MEP, co-President of the Greens in European Parliament and co-Chair of the Spinelli Group.

This article, titled "Pedophile Links Haunt Green Party," is shocking - http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/past-pedophile-links-haunt-german-green-party-a-899544-druck.html

"The move comes partly as a result of fierce debate over past statements made by Greens member and European parliamentarian Daniel Cohn-Bendit, who, in his 1975 autobiographical book "Der grosse Basar" ("The Great Bazaar"), described intimate experiences with children as a teacher in an alternative Frankfurt kindergarten. In one passage he writes: "You know, a child's sexuality is a fantastic thing. You have to be honest and sincere. With the very young kids, it isn't the same as it is with the four-to-six-year-olds. When a little, five-year-old girl starts undressing, it's great, because it's a game. It's an incredibly erotic game."

His close friend is Guy Verhofstadt, the European Parliament's Brexit negotiator and co-founder of the Spinelli Group. They wrote a book together - https://www.amazon.com/Europe-Guy-Verhofstadt/dp/1479261882

413ANGUCr8L._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In this book, Verhofstadt and Cohn-Bendit set out their federalist, anti-nationalist agenda. And we are supposed to believe that Verhofstadt, who met Sturgeon in Brussels to discuss Brexit, is an ally of Scottish independence! With friends like that, who needs enemies?

40 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

And we are supposed to believe that Verhofstadt, who met Sturgeon in Brussels to discuss Brexit, is an ally of Scottish independence! 

Well he thinks Theresa May is an absolute fucking cretin, so probably aye.

Take a look at Danny Cohn-Bendit MEP, co-President of the Greens in European Parliament and co-Chair of the Spinelli Group.
This article, titled "Pedophile Links Haunt Green Party," is shocking - http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/past-pedophile-links-haunt-german-green-party-a-899544-druck.html
"The move comes partly as a result of fierce debate over past statements made by Greens member and European parliamentarian Daniel Cohn-Bendit, who, in his 1975 autobiographical book "Der grosse Basar" ("The Great Bazaar"), described intimate experiences with children as a teacher in an alternative Frankfurt kindergarten. In one passage he writes: "You know, a child's sexuality is a fantastic thing. You have to be honest and sincere. With the very young kids, it isn't the same as it is with the four-to-six-year-olds. When a little, five-year-old girl starts undressing, it's great, because it's a game. It's an incredibly erotic game."
His close friend is Guy Verhofstadt, the European Parliament's Brexit negotiator and co-founder of the Spinelli Group. They wrote a book together - https://www.amazon.com/Europe-Guy-Verhofstadt/dp/1479261882
413ANGUCr8L._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
In this book, Verhofstadt and Cohn-Bendit set out their federalist, anti-nationalist agenda. And we are supposed to believe that Verhofstadt, who met Sturgeon in Brussels to discuss Brexit, is an ally of Scottish independence! With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Tell us all about retail sales again?

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

His pish about the 'immigrants in Sweden' and how since 'they' had arrived the crime rates went up is deeply disturbing. The demonisation and racism shown towards a load of folk who are being grouped together simply because they choose to work and live somewhere other than where they were born is dreadful and sickening. The implications are hugely frightening.

Trump learned from the master-

Image result for trump farage