The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

http://www.gq.com/story/jeff-sessions-russia-lies

Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath About Meeting with the Russian Ambassador

Donald Trump's Attorney General perjured himself in his confirmation hearing

By the sounds of things, he's gone. He's promising to recuse himself from any investigation into Trump's relationships with Moscow (indicative in itself) but he's essentially guilty of what brought down Flynn.

Edit: he should never have been appointed anyway. He's a nasty piece of work.

See the silly p***k has decided to come to Scotland on his UK visit to deter protests. Thinks the autumn weather will keep folk indoors.

This, the country where punters go taps aff as soon as it hits 3 celsius.

You've no thought this one through, wee man.

See the silly p***k has decided to come to Scotland on his UK visit to deter protests. Thinks the autumn weather will keep folk indoors.

Glasgow's leafy West End will be full of folk writing ironically witty placards using popular slang in order to be featured on Clickhole and Buzzfeed.

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

http://www.gq.com/story/jeff-sessions-russia-lies

Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath About Meeting with the Russian Ambassador

Donald Trump's Attorney General perjured himself in his confirmation hearing

FAKE NEWS!!!  FAKE NEWS!!!  That's not even Jeff Sessions in that video clip denying meeting the Russians, it's Barack Obama with make up on!  When is the dishonest media going to stop persecuting a man who is only trying to line his pockets do the best for the American people?

10 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

It would really put Scotland on the map if he were assasinated here.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

By the sounds of things, he's gone. He's promising to recuse himself from any investigation into Trump's relationships with Moscow (indicative in itself) but he's essentially guilty of what brought down Flynn.

Edit: he should never have been appointed anyway. He's a nasty piece of work.

I think this may be the beginning of the end. We'll find that certain details will leak when a special prosecutor is appointed.

It would really put Scotland on the map if he were assasinated here.

Option one......
Begbie style on American tourist in pub toilet in Trainspotting (the original)

Option two.......
A driver to the back of the napper on one of his own golf courses.

Option three......
Thrown off the bridge to Skye as he visits his mums old house..

Whatever venue will have a blue plaque up within months

He's done nothing wrong but he's recusing himself from any investigation.  He didn't lie he was just economical with the truth.  When he said he didn't meet any Russians he meant as Trump's surrogate.  

He met the chief Russian spy, sorry, Russian Ambassador as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee just like other members of that committee do.  Except they don't.

He's also not a racist.

The most worrying thing about Sessions is that he'll be almost four years younger than he is now by the time of the next Presidential election.

This is becoming such a clusterfuck that even that Deplorable roaster won't come on and defend Trump and his cronies.

Reading the consistent defences that have been given by his supporters are mind boggling. I suppose they can't be blamed though since there has never been a hint of impropriety or any clue along the way. They just make shit up but are too delusional to ever confront it.

Trump : 'We don't speak to Russia [apart from like 14 of my closest advisors]'

He's going to jail.

I'm not sure I heard the news right this morning. Did Trump say something along the lines that the guy wasn't lying, he could just have been more accurate? 

Wtf does that even mean? "I had no contact with Russians. This is not a lie.  I could have been more accurate though." 

It's a fucking Yes/No answer.

Trump said Sessions "could have stated his response more accurately but it was clearly not intentional" and the "real story is all of the illegal leaks of classified and other information".

:lol:

ETA: I see Trump is trying to come across as one with the military despite getting out of enlisting for the Vietnam war by saying he had a sore foot.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/02/donald-trump-military-look-jacket-cap

Edited by RiG