The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Warren seems genuinely naive about the structural issues in America and comes across as believing that a few regulations and technocratic changes will sort their problems. She also has nothing about Medicare For All in her website which is a massive tell she is a phony. 

Bernie might not be able to get his program through but he would definitely try and use his time in office to explain the sources of their problems to average Americans. There would be no Obama bipartisanship bullshit talk for years on end from Sanders. 

43 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Fair enough. 

Edit - looked into it and the criticism is that she only has vague support for M4A, hasn't released any health policy details and may just be backing watered down version that Harris and Gillebrand have cooked up.

Edited by Detournement

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Damn, I can’t believe it’s still Bernie.

Sanders, delivering firebrand speeches, nailing the issues, sharp as a tack: HE'S TOO OLD

Biden, suffering exploding eyeballs, telling stories about chasing the Kaiser in 19 dickety 2: HE'S OUR MAN

Trudeau is not even on the same cuntishness scale as Trump.  That’s not excusing what he’s done.

It sickens me that Trump has inured us to a level of fuckwittery and boorishness that I never thought we’d see.

Proclamation by Twitter is something that Western democracies will need to row back from once he’s out on his big orange arse.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Trudeau is not even on the same cuntishness scale as Trump.  That’s not excusing what he’s done.

It sickens me that Trump has inured us to a level of fuckwittery and boorishness that I never thought we’d see.

Proclamation by Twitter is something that Western democracies will need to row back from once he’s out on his big orange arse.

What's he done ?

You're not seriously getting all worked up about this "black face", "brown face" whatsimybob are you ?

I hadn't even heard of this up until about 18 months ago !!!

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Wattoo clapping away to Al Jolson, telling stern faced black folk to lighten up

No, it's just that I have a sense of perspective and live in the real world as opposed to buying in to the faux outrage and offence taking of the online brigade.............

Trump! Johnson! Thank f**k we still havesome leaders who aren't right wing racist eedjits.  Justin Trudeau being one example that springs to mind.
Oops, wait a minute.

43671830_JustinTrudeaublackface.jpg.e0f2b3be4001734d4eeb4481e2637c93.jpg
When was this picture?

Timing matters in these kinds of things.

For 20 years it's been quite clear to any reasonably intelligent person that blackface is not ok. Before that though, I think it was genuinely seem as harmless - and therefore difficult to be overly critical.