The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Spent the last couple of hours agog at Trump aide Sam Nunberg having an apocalyptic meltdown on, well, every single channel he can find.

Refusing to be subpoenaed, he's pished/coked out of his tits calling folk out left, right and centre, daring the FBI to arrest him and threatening Corey Lewandowski with a square go. Currently on CNN where he's just said that (paraphrased) Sean Hannity is a bellchief.

Say what you like, but you don't get this at Holyrood.  :lol:

Edit: That's the host just telt him he reeks of bevvy. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by JamieThomas

8 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Spent the last couple of hours agog at Trump aide Sam Nunberg having an apocalyptic meltdown on, well, every single channel he can find.

Refusing to be subpoenaed, he's pished/coked out of his tits calling folk out left, right and centre, daring the FBI to arrest him and threatening Corey Lewandowski with a square go. Currently on CNN where he's just said that (paraphrased) Sean Hannity is a bellchief.

Just did a quick search on twitter - nothing to see here lol.  Sakes

Screenshot_2018-03-06-09-11-38.png

Edited by HTG

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Not seen a meltdown like this for a long time, and I'm including some of P&B's finest moments as well.

1 hour ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

Not seen a meltdown like this for a long time, and I'm including some of P&B's finest moments as well.

Just watched him on CNN.  I reckon he posts on the Junior threads.

Trump thinks he knows what is causing the issues with guns in America; video games!

Not the fact that guns are widely available and massively ingrained in to the social culture of the country and that politicians are massively funded by the NRA and other pro gun lobbies.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-blames-video-games-for-violence/ar-BBJVGx6?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Trump thinks he knows what is causing the issues with guns in America; video games!

Not the fact that guns are widely available and massively ingrained in to the social culture of the country and that politicians are massively funded by the NRA and other pro gun lobbies.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-blames-video-games-for-violence/ar-BBJVGx6?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

He's got a point tbf. For at least 4 months after I finished Red Dead Redemption I was cutting about on a horse, performing mundane tasks for complete strangers and hunting down my old pals to kill.

Looks like this one sneaked out the other day:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-trophy-hunting-import-ban-tusks-obama-son-elephants-big-game-a8243361.html

Mr Zinke is an avid hunter, who after arriving at the Interior Department last year ordered the arcade game "Big Buck Hunter Pro" to be installed in the employee cafeteria at the agency's Washington headquarters, a move he said would promote wildlife and habitat conservation. 

America.