General nonsense gaming edition.

19QOS19

Just noticed Capcom had a sale on xbox, picked up Resident Evil 0 remastered for £4, never played before but looks like the classic layout rather than when they changed it to more of a shooter which is a bonus.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Just noticed Capcom had a sale on xbox, picked up Resident Evil 0 remastered for £4, never played before but looks like the classic layout rather than when they changed it to more of a shooter which is a bonus.

The item management is an absolute chore in that game. No boxes.

PS [mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention] if you're getting a headache watching that sort of thing I'd see an optician 
I don't watch it long enough to give me headaches tbh, it's just a horrible sensation on my eyes and I expect if I watched it too long I'd get a sore head.
I can easily see why watching that for four hours would give you a headache. The movement is very, very fast due to using a mouse / keyboard and not a controller so if someone's used to playing Fortnite on a console that's going to look very, very different.
Watching Fortnite for 5 minutes would probably give me a headache tbh, but for different reasons. I'm used to console and controller so maybe that's a reason as well.

I just wouldn't pay for something you can get for free. Each to their own though as I said.

Most twitch streamers you can genuinely just watch them without subscribing/paying anything. You might have to watch ads, but like I said with Limmy, you won’t get ads if you don’t sub. It’s genuinely just chucking them a few quid to support them. I’m all for paying for something that provides me with laughs and entertainment.

Picked this up too.

I'm just about finished the Resident Evil 3 remake has been a bit of a let down after how good the remake of 2 was.

Picked this up too.

I'm just about finished the Resident Evil 3 remake has been a bit of a let down after how good the remake of 2 was.
Done the remastered RE1 but I'm not paying £40 for remastered 3. RE1 was always my favourite.

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I had a robot fighting game that looked waaay better than it played.

That's surely Rise of the Robots.

So bad that I saw brand-new SNES copies in Woolworths for £2, and decided not to bother  :lol:

42 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Maybe not a console as such but I grew up a bit with the Atari St 520 and it had some great games. Also some dross but.

With hindsight, the best thing about owning an Atari ST was the seethe from Amiga owners, who blamed the ST for virtually all of the shite games on their machine  :P

I see there's still a bit of that going on with my fellow golden-haired Aryan PC brethren, who blame the dirty console mudbloods whenever the latest all-format extravaganza doesn't make their bleeding-edge graphics card cry. Bless.

That's surely Rise of the Robots.
So bad that I saw brand-new SNES copies in Woolworths for £2, and decided not to bother  [emoji38]
I remember getting pit fighter in what everyone wants with my pocket money one day , waste of a fiver

Ha. Going down the Barras to get your PS1/2 chipped. Halcyon days.
Also got a chipped PS1 somewhere aswell, burning your own games the good old days.

Also got a chipped PS1 somewhere aswell, burning your own games the good old days.
I never had a fully chipped PS1. I had some kind of weird system where you started a game with the tray open and it tricked the system into it being the real game. Great times.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I never had a fully chipped PS1. I had some kind of weird system where you started a game with the tray open and it tricked the system into it being the real game. Great times.

This was my technique too!

Wee spring to make it think the lid was closed, let it start up, then swap the discs when it stopped spinning. Had one demo disc to do the start up and hundreds of copies... those were the days 😎😂