The Only Team in The Bible vs The Pars (17/12/2016)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psalms 10:3
For the wicked boasteth of his Hearts desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.

Psalms 21:2
Thou hast given him his Hearts desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.

:whistle

It doesn't say Heart of Midlothian, does it? Now back in your box....

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Lyle wasnt on loan though most people thought he was.

I'm sure it was announced at the time it was a three month loan? He didn't last til the January window and went back to the club he came from? It may of course just be that he was identified as a loan signing on that year's Football Manager! 

Draw would be a fair reflection of the half.

Has there ever been a player as tall as Ashcroft who is as laughably terrible at heading? Hilariously bad.

Who got the goal? I thought it was an OG but Livescore and BBC have it as Brownlie.

Draw would be a fair reflection of the half.

Has there ever been a player as tall as Ashcroft who is as laughably terrible at heading? Hilariously bad.

Who got the goal? I thought it was an OG but Livescore and BBC have it as Brownlie.

Ashcroft has been pretty competent any time I've seen him. Pretty typical centre-half, normally stronger than the strikers and able to get rid of the ball. Can't say I've ever noticed his heading to be particularly poor.

Archived