The Sons v The Bairns 17/12/16

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get Taiwo on the right hand side and Kidd back in at RB. It's not the most glamorous right side in the world but at least both can cross a ball. The thought of another Muirhead/Craigen combo fills me with dread 

Kidd makes Muirhead look like Ronaldo. At least Muirhead is quick good on the air and a fine physical specimen. We haven't lost in five games including with ten men at easter road. Muirhead was a stalwart in the defence that lost only four games all last season so he's actually proved himself and done it all before. When Kidd is on the park my heart is always in my mouth slowest player I've seen in years and terrible in the air.

Also these calls to drop hippo and leahy (not saying your good self here) are laughable. Provably the same guys slagging Alston off all of last season now moaning that we've got craigen.

3 changes to last week Peter Grant, Tom Taiwo and Tony Gallacher in with Craigen, Leahy and Gasparotto all dropping onto the bench. Surprised Leahy's been dropped but the other 2 are deserved.

I'm assuming McHugh is injured? Bit worrying that Shepherd is our only striker on the bench today.

3 changes to last week Peter Grant, Tom Taiwo and Tony Gallacher in with Craigen, Leahy and Gasparotto all dropping onto the bench. Surprised Leahy's been dropped but the other 2 are deserved.

I'm assuming McHugh is injured? Bit worrying that Shepherd is our only striker on the bench today.

Not surprised Leahy has been dropped tbh, from a defensive point of view, as he's a leak. Has been for 2 seasons.

He's good going forward & he'll now need to be as he'll need to try & dislodge Hippolyte.

I can see Gallagher making LB his own.

This is fucking grim. We've had plenty of the ball but done nothing with it, our final ball has been awful. Dumbarton have been pretty gash as well but it was a decent ball into the box and Muirhead was pretty unlucky with the header.

Archived