Sky Sports - GTF ?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

OMG.Just when I thought this guy has something you go let yourself down.Go look up your next dutch 4th division superstar I'm going to my kip.

Hoping the 1975 in your username doesn't denote your year of birth. The only thing more embarrassing than your spelling and patter thus far would be if you were in fact a 41-year-old man sitting posting this shite for two days solid...

tumblr_nycqqkqfqs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Hoping the 1975 in your username doesn't denote your year of birth. The only thing more embarrassing than your spelling and patter thus far would be if you were in fact a 41-year-old man sitting posting this shite for two days solid...
tumblr_nycqqkqfqs1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

I was thinking the same thing but I think he has to be a 13 year old kid.

43 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

Cunto ?????.It's not even a word.A total and utter bellend of a person.Over and out

It's a perfectly good word, cunto.

I've always thought Dundee fans were more intelligent than Dundee United fans, this guy proves it.

On 28.12.2016 at 14:42, The Master said:

Has anyone seen the Sky advert for Sevco v Celtic?

Graeme Souness thinks attending such a game should be on everyone's bucket list (lol wut?) and Andy "Walker" w****r thinks it "defines Scottish Football".

These are guys that are paid to discuss our game but are basically saying that only four games a season matter

And 3 of them this season will be completely irrelevant.

Even the little things show what Sky's priorities are when it comes to Scottish football. 

Every other game their coverage consists of David Tanner and A.N. Other perched awkwardly on stools in a plain studio. Today, they're in proper seats in a decorated studio with a table. 

The SPFL should just package up these 3 or 4 games, sell them to Sky and leave the rest to BT. 

No manager interviews. One player interview.
Post match analysis consisted of WGS offering platitudes re Rangers did some good things and Celtic were great.
McCann  - no idea why he is there.Walker - usual nonsense. Crocker - ditto.

Report card - FAIL

Archived