Motherwell vs Rangers January 28th

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of sounding like MJC, I lay the blame for this defeat and inept performance squarely at Mark Mcghees door.

Shitebag management from him ultimately led to a shitebag performance from the players. His inferiority complex is his and our undoing in these fixtures.

He really hasn't covered himself in glory recently.

Cool head on Hyndman for that finish.
So a comfortable away win for us and the utter diddies getting their drawers in a fankle over it.  All we need now is a typical Mutley post-match interview for the hat trick.

I hope you enjoyed your hometown club getting beat.

Game was lost the second McGhee replaced Chalmers with McMillan. A total shitebag decision and it was a certainty he'd wait till we went behind before changing it.

Bet he came our post match and said 'we were still in it right up until they scored' as well despite the fact that anyone with eyes could see it was only a matter of time before we conceded. Apart from the first 25 mins when it was 11 vs 10, they were utterly dominant and if it wasn't for some fine saves by Samson and some rather fortune last ditch defending it would have been a fair few more.

So predictable in the end, another defeat and very few positives. Looks like it's going to be a long, horrible 2nd half of the season and with County(a), Hearts(h), Aberdeen(a) and Celtic(a) our next four games it could get a lot worse before it gets better.

We can say that Kiernan should have been sent off, the bizarre decision to bring on McMillan and that McGhee should have made a sub sooner but the man to blame for the defeat is Mcdonald. He missed a sitter and got a daft red.

I can't believe we've lost four times this season to that shower of average shite. Seething

Archived