• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El Bahk dropped for Gomis. I'm gonna put this out there, Wighton should be the one dropped. Hasn't brought near enough and whilst El Bahk hasn't either - I'd like to have seen him link up with Haber.

El Bahk dropped for Gomis. I'm gonna put this out there, Wighton should be the one dropped. Hasn't brought near enough and whilst El Bahk hasn't either - I'd like to have seen him link up with Haber.

You would have thought el bahks pace would have worked better on the counter with haber rather than Wighton.

Time will tell.

Wighton inside is better at least.

Wighton inside is better at least.

Inside the dressing room would be better. Still hope he'll come good but 1 goal in 19 appearances simply doesn't cut the mustard for me. (Not that Fais has a stellar record either 2 in 17).

I'm hoping my puss gets shut tonight.

Time to go and get the big jaiket looked oot for sitting in that phucking open air shithole of a freezer better known as Pitoddrie. Then spend 90 minutes evading the bombs fae the seagulls. 

Get tore right intae they sheep shagging conts Dundee.

Easy 3 nil. Dab relegator x 2 Haber x 1. 

The hawk has taken care of the seagulls now.

Kevin Thomson is amusingly nervous. Lost count of the times he's said 'I think'.

An early goal would be nice so they have to open up. Would take a 1 0 sh**fest tho.

Archived