Football Shirts

5 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:
7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:
What size is the Barca shirt if you're selling. emoji185.png

Sorry not for sale bit of sentimental value attached to them

Worth a shot mate.

4 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Classicfootballshirts's prices went mental about 2 years ago for retro stuff. Bought some Scotland surplus shorts and training gear, as well as a Genoa fleece and 2002 player issue AC Milan training shorts and bottoms a while ago for very little. I bought a few old 90s Celtic shirts on ebay about 5 years ago before the retro boom for next to nothing. One of the shirts i bought for around £30 now goes for around about £200.

I do think the retro and CFS bubble will burst shortly with the DHgate efforts getting better and better. Just had a few DHgAte 90s Scotland shirts delivered and they're not far off being bang on. Much better than the score draw/toffs versions without the sponsors and manufacturer logos. 

I read before online a lot of the fakes you see these days on sites like DH Gate and Ebay are intact real. 

20 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Really? That's good to know.

Amazingly 25 year later they still fit so might start wearing them again

Up to you about wearing them but I’d defo try look after them!

I reckon you could fetch between £150-£200 for each of them easily, probably good chance they’d even top £200 or at least be the higher end of the scale, especially if they’re M, L or XL.

That Valencia one especially is intriguing to see what it’d go for, it’s pretty rare. Should stick them on EBay just to satisfy curiosity, even if you’ve no intentions of selling. It’s a certainty Classic Football Shirts and the like would come sniffing about. Be interesting to see what low end offer you got.

Edited by 8MileBU

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I've just bought the Euro 96 tartan home top from DH Gate. I've found a lot of their stuff to be hit and miss over the years, but I can't complain for £12. I look forward to receiving it by the end of July.

Which seller did you use on DH? There’s a boy on Twitter selling suspected shirts from DH Gate for £25 but fair play to him for a wee bit of a mark-up as his seller’s repros are spot on. 

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Which seller did you use on DH? There’s a boy on Twitter selling suspected shirts from DH Gate for £25 but fair play to him for a wee bit of a mark-up as his seller’s repros are spot on. 

You got the twitter username mate.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

I used this one. Seems to have decent reviews and the photos of the finished product look ok.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2020-flamengo-pink-outubro-rosa-soccer-jerseys/599234515.html

14 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

You got the twitter username mate.

RetroKing2021. The good thing about doing it through him is you might pay a tenner on top of going to DH directly, but folk who’ve bought from him often post pics of the shirts they’ve received and a wee tweet saying they’re happy and good shirts. Also, could save a tenner going to DH directly but even at £25 you’re still paying about a 3rd of what you’d pay for an authentic shirt. In some instances the difference in quality is negligible. 

13 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I used this one. Seems to have decent reviews and the photos of the finished product look ok.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2020-flamengo-pink-outubro-rosa-soccer-jerseys/599234515.html

Kind of relevant to my post above - The photos are a red herring on a large amount of the DH Gate sellers pages so watch with that. Loads of them using “stock” images pinched off other sellers pages or authentic shirts with the manufacturers logo photoshopped out. 

Always best to go with the highest number of good reviews and number of units sold. 

Edited by 8MileBU

Up to you about wearing them but I’d defo try look after them!
I reckon you could fetch between £150-£200 for each of them easily, probably good chance they’d even top £200 or at least be the higher end of the scale, especially if they’re M, L or XL.
That Valencia one especially is intriguing to see what it’d go for, it’s pretty rare. Should stick them on EBay just to satisfy curiosity, even if you’ve no intentions of selling. It’s a certainty Classic Football Shirts and the like would come sniffing about. Be interesting to see what low end offer you got.
Thanks for the advice I might just do that. I doubt I would ever sell them as my old man used to buy them for me from Spain when I was a kid but interesting to know what they are worth. Think they are all size large

15 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Thanks for the advice I might just do that. I doubt I would ever sell them as my old man used to buy them for me from Spain when I was a kid but interesting to know what they are worth. Think they are all size large

Most sought size. 

4 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:
1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:
Each one of them will be worth a pretty penny. 

Also got the barca centenary top but wouldn't think that's very rare is it?

Here’s an idea of price for a mint condition small away of your Barca home: 

https://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/1995-97-barcelona-kappa-away-shirt-w-tags-s/37083?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImuzWk4T38AIVC4BQBh2rRgQIEAQYBiABEgJFTPD_BwE 

Your Barca centenary: 

https://m.marketplace.asos.com/listing/t-shirts/1999-2000-barca-centenary-home-shirt/6174016?affid=23853&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImuzWk4T38AIVC4BQBh2rRgQIEAQYAiABEgIwmPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&WT.ac=redirect|6174016&mp-mobile=1

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

RetroKing2021. The good thing about doing it through him is you might pay a tenner on top of going to DH directly, but folk who’ve bought from him often post pics of the shirts they’ve received and a wee tweet saying they’re happy and good shirts. Also, could save a tenner going to DH directly but even at £25 you’re still paying about a 3rd of what you’d pay for an authentic shirt. In some instances the difference in quality is negligible. 

Kind of relevant to my post above - The photos are a red herring on a large amount of the DH Gate sellers pages so watch with that. Loads of them using “stock” images pinched off other sellers pages or authentic shirts with the manufacturers logo photoshopped out. 

Always best to go with the highest number of good reviews and number of units sold. 

Had a look at his page tonight. All of them look great. Considering getting one from him or buying a few of the DH gate link Sheriff posted. 

I got a question for the DH gate link, when i go to the other shirts of the seller from that link he has a lot of great shirts. Im really looking to buy a United 98 Beckham shirt but when i look at the pictures of the shirt it doesnt look like it has a club badge? Am i being stupid or and missing something, are those shirts really without a club badge? Or did he just photoshop it for copyright issues whatever and are the shirts with a club badge?

For example this one:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/1994-1995-1996-manchester-soccer-jersey-united/561406650.html?dspm=pcen.st.products.16.XpgA4UxtrOxe3P5i5M64&resource_id=&scm_id=search.SPRO...1|0|0.pcen_st_categories_4_Z1a3UZsHpIJgBiTwQJom&skuAttr=977038:0#st1-15-1|0|0;stprod|4042676296

if im not mistaken its the same seller right? So lets say i order the 98 home shirt do i get it with or without club badge?

4 minutes ago, erwinnnnnnnnnnnn said:

I got a question for the DH gate link, when i go to the other shirts of the seller from that link he has a lot of great shirts. Im really looking to buy a United 98 Beckham shirt but when i look at the pictures of the shirt it doesnt look like it has a club badge? Am i being stupid or and missing something, are those shirts really without a club badge? Or did he just photoshop it for copyright issues whatever and are the shirts with a club badge?

For example this one:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/1994-1995-1996-manchester-soccer-jersey-united/561406650.html?dspm=pcen.st.products.16.XpgA4UxtrOxe3P5i5M64&resource_id=&scm_id=search.SPRO...1|0|0.pcen_st_categories_4_Z1a3UZsHpIJgBiTwQJom&skuAttr=977038:0#st1-15-1|0|0;stprod|4042676296

if im not mistaken its the same seller right? So lets say i order the 98 home shirt do i get it with or without club badge?

The shirts come with badges etc they just don’t show them on the website for whatever reason.

Does anyone know wich size to order? Sometimes with these fake shirts its better to order one size up right? Is that for this too or is it just normall size [emoji4] ?
I always find the fake shirts to fit one size smaller that the real version, so I'd recommend ordering a size up.