Hibernian v Ayr United

Apparently Lennon wasn't happy that the fans weren't very vocal and behind the team in the first half. Might be something to do with the fact we were 1-0 down after 4 minutes against a part time side after Fontaine backed off from half way then ended up on his arse, m8.

thats twice he's had a go at the fans for the players being shite. 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind him having a go at the fans (he happens to be right, most of our home support are absolute cretins) if he had earned it. 

If he had the nouse to deal with one diddy team scoring first all season, maybe I'd respect his opinion. It's not exactly a Diego Simeone situarion here.

9 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

What silly view are you talking about ? I want my club to be as far removed from that shower of scum as  possible. Them and the other shower from Castle Greyskull could self implode and I wouldn't shed a tear.

Tell me what it is that you love about them I'm all ears.

Nope, not falling for it. Too obvious a WUM.

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I wouldn't mind him having a go at the fans (he happens to be right, most of our home support are absolute cretins) if he had earned it. 

If he had the nouse to deal with one diddy team scoring first all season, maybe I'd respect his opinion. It's not exactly a Diego Simeone situarion here.

Agree with this. The fans who constantly scream abuse at players when they're actually having a good game are morons. But moaning about the atmosphere and the lack of singing and encouragement is ridiculous. Going behind early to a part time side whilst playing uninspiring hoof ball towards 5ft odd Keatings whilst our best forward is sitting on his arse is hardly going to encourage the fans. If they started the way they did against Dundee Utd every home game then the fans would get behind them constantly. The fans aren't the problem, and to an extent the players aren't either. Lennon is the problem. And he's starting to get right on my tits.

3 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

That is completely out of order. 

Thanks for the diddy team label mate ....the same diddy team thats had 4 points off u at easter road .more than any other team the same diddy team that put hibs out the scottish cup a few year ago ...and the same diddy team that put u out a semi at hampden [emoji23]

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Thanks for the diddy team label mate ....the same diddy team thats had 4 points off u at easter road .more than any other team the same diddy team that put hibs out the scottish cup a few year ago ...and the same diddy team that put u out a semi at hampden emoji23.png

It's true. Ayr are a diddy team that we've woefully failed to beat twice at home. Not acceptable from Lenny and the boys. 

23 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

That is completely out of order. 

Not really. We seem to have been playing better football on the road for ages now - not a coincidence.

With games like Saturday's, you'd have to be some kind of monk not to get tetchy. Loads of sloppy passes, shite football and being well into the second half losing against diddies will have fans groaning, no complaints about that. On one or two occasions in the first half we were knocking it around at the edge of Ayr's box and folk were moaning like fuck. Fucking idiots :lol:

We're far too impatient a team, which other fan's have picked up on in our match threads with jokes about how many speculative long shots were taken. When you can't even pin a team in and bring guys into play without getting screamed at, it's no wonder. We'd get more points at home if we played against closed doors, most of our fans are crybaby thickos.

Archived