Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - 4th February, 2017

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WIth the exception of Motherwell's one chance that was (wrongly) offside, we've bossed this first half hour. Just needing that wee break in front of goal.

Walker hates a dive.

I must admit I quite like Walker as a player, he's only 22/23 as well. If he can kick on and his knees hold up, there's no reason he can't go down south and play a right good 200 games for someone like Coventry City maybe even Charlton. That's the level he has to aim for:

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I must admit I quite like Walker as a player, he's only 22/23 as well. If he can kick on and his knees hold up, there's no reason he can't go down south and play a right good 200 games for someone like Coventry City maybe even Charlton. That's the level he has to aim for:

He certainly shows some good touches. If he can cut out the diving he could go on to have a career like Ian black. Shrewsbury would be a massive move for him. He'd really stand out at that level and could, and I say could because you can't predict the future in football, but he could become a Shrewsbury legend. Good luck to the lad.

Archived