Game over man, RIP Bill Paxton

EdgarusQPFC

Yet another great actor passes away. Bill Paxton dead at 61. No details as of yet.

**Update* The Mail are reporting it was complications due to surgery

Goes without question that with Aliens being my favorite film of all time ill always remember his role as Hudson the most fondly 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k's sake  :o

I recommend everybody watch Frailty tonight - directed by and starring the man himself, it's an excellent horror/thriller that engages well to the bitter end, and one of his best performances too.

Always an actor whose presence on the cast list would make me sit up and take notice. I was hoping he'd do more directing, but...shit  :(

6 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Gutted by this.  Growing up as a kid in the 80's he was in all the films I loved.  Only actor to be killed by the Terminator, Alien and Predator.  Last thing I saw him in was the Sgt in Edge of Tomorrow. 

His Buddy Lance Henriksen joined him on that list back in 2004 i think after AVP. Thinking of it now he was great in Predator 2, his standoff with the Predator in the subway car is an amazing scene. 

A fine tribute from meteorologists in the USA who used their vehicle trackers on the Spotter network to spell out his initials on the map

Spotter Network tracks positions of tornado chasers and works with the National Weather Service to update weather forecasts.

Bill Paxton dead: Storm chaser tribute

This is the first time the Storm Chasing community have marked the death of a non chaser in paying tribute.

Archived