Hamilton Accies vs Ross County

A win for either side would be huge.

I believe County will be without O'Brien and Woods due to suspension and possibly Davies, Quinn and McEvely due to injury.

If the 3 CBs are out, we should line up something like this:

Fox

Tumilty Naismith Fraser VdW

Lalkovic Routis Chow Gardyne

Boyce

Curran

McIntyres tombola will no doubt come up with something different.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to this. One does not pass up the opportunity to scream abuse* in the general direction of Douglas "Dougie" Imrie.

*Nothing too vitriolic, I'm not a complete scumbag.

We have to win this. I'd keep the 4-3-3, with Donati coming in for MacKinnon, and it'll probably be Redmond and Templeton coming in for Imrie (who seemed to pick up a bad one last night) and Bingham (who isn't suited to the wing).
We need to get Skondras and McMann pushed much further forward in order to make our narrow front 3 work, and Donati sitting gives us a bit more assurance than MacKinnon who likes to get forward more.

Nothing like giving Dougie Imrie abuse*, I might even try to make one of my rare (these days) away jaunts.

We could really, really do with the three points as I think a win for Hamilton would put them level on points but below us on goal difference with us to play Celtic?

*unless it's Charlie Christie or Steven Pressley.

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

I would bring Gogic in for McKinnon.

Prices reduced for game. £10 for adults and kids free.

Shite! The last time they did that we got a great crowd...and Killie gubbed us 4-0! We won the following week at Dens though to stay up.

Archived