Polygamy. Why would you?

Just watching Channel 4 about bloke with three wives about to take on his dead brothers pair of wives. That'd be 5 wives and 19 kids.

Sounds like fun, eh?

All of you thinking, fallen out with number one, onto number two the next night. Sorted? Well what if they talk to each other and there's all sorts of other dynamics at work. You could end up getting nagged, five ways past Tuesday.

Me. I think I'll stick with just the one.

I'm always intrigued by where all these single wimmins come from. The human population is more or less equally divided between men and women so does that mean for every guy with five wives, there's four other lads collecting stamps, or playing Dungeons and Dragons, or what?

Some of these small towns in Utah and Idaho don't have that big a population to begin with so unless your Dad is connected in the Church, you're richer than Div or your nudger's comparable to that of a blue whale, the chances of finding someone to grow old with have got to be slim at best.

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I'm always intrigued by where all these single wimmins come from. The human population is more or less equally divided between men and women so does that mean for every guy with five wives, there's four other lads collecting stamps, or playing Dungeons and Dragons, or what?

Some of these small towns in Utah and Idaho don't have that big a population to begin with so unless your Dad is connected in the Church, you're richer than Div or your nudger's comparable to that of a blue whale, the chances of finding someone to grow old with have got to be slim at best.

Surf City?

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Surf City?

I bought a '30 Ford wagon and we call it a woodie
(Surf City, here we come)
You know it's not very cherry, it's an oldie but a goodie

Admittedly, if you aren't up on your American slang you might not notice but there's at least 3 sexual innuendos in the first 3 lines there.

4 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Just reading P&B mainly m8 :(

I'm betting the lad with 5 wives is on here most of the time.

"Just having a spot of tummy trouble love - I'll be out in a few minutes. Aye, I was just saying to Lucy...spot of tummy trouble. Yeah, like I told Lucy and Ava, I'll be out in a minute. Bit of tummy trouble Emily, Lucy, Ava and Olivia'll tell you. Oh for f**k's sake Sophie, can a man not have a shit in peace in his own house?"

(Based on the Top 5 girls names in Scotland) 

the closest most blokes will get to polygamy will be Polyfilla as the wife makes them do the house repairs they've been promising to do for years this Easter weekend.... 

.. mind you, I wouldn't mind the lifestyle of Tonka the Great.....!

15 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Think you may need to head for....

58e789fbb0e75_andy-caracus.jpg.7b4951588233ffb047d04430a725fdf4.jpg

22 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Agreed. He'll probably end up doing the housework while they sit of their fat arses watching soaps and eating a toblerone.

Is 'eating a toblerone' some kind of euphemism?  Although, I have to admit that my toblerone's shrunk a bit recently.

Archived