June 8th General Election

Mudder

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

No, you said BBC's analysis and exit poll which are not separate things. 

Yes they are. Emily Maitlis yammering on about the Brexit vote in Teuchtershire is not related to the exit poll. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If their exit poll in Scotland was in the likes of East Dunbartonshire, Aberdeenshire and a posh bit of Edinburgh then it's not really representative of the country as a whole.

Imagine being a labour voter going to Tory in Scotland and fucking up your own party just because you don't like the Idea of a referendum....which has hee haw to do with this election.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

14 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Genuine question to left-leaning SNP supporters on here, if the choice had been losing 20 odd seats but the Tories not getting a majority, or keeping most of your seats but the Tories having a majority, which would you pick?

Not trying to point score or anything like that, just a genuine interest in your thinking right now.

Absolutely no question about it, I'd rather see a much smaller group of potentially king-making SNP MPs than 56 against a Tory majority.

I'm trying to not even entertain that possibility because there's still a massive possibility of a Tory majority and a heavily reduced SNP group, which would be depressing as f**k all round.

The projected LIberal Democrat landslides in Scotland are laughable... for now. If that boot Swinson storms home with the sort of figures shown by the exit poll then the shit will officially hit the fan. 

18 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

It would still be a majority of Scottish seats for f**k sake. You need to look at the bigger picture. The last two years have been a fucking shambles. The 56 have done barely f**k all because of the Tory majority.

These last few pages have opened my eyes. It's become clear that there are just as many clowns on this side as there are on the unionist side.

The only show in town billy big baws attitude was always going  be detrimental.

Archived