June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically get a one night bout of bipolar disorder every time an election's on.

Some better noises about the SNP and bad vibes from the Tories in the last half an hour or so quitegood.png

A couple of disconcerting tweets and I'll be back to slitting my wrists in about 20 minutes.

Lib Dems not confident of doing much better than their 8 last time but are also supposed to taking various seats in Scotland.
tenor.gif

Could lose a few in England. Apparently Nick Clegg is going to lose Sheffield Hallam to Labour.

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Tbh if a vote ever runs against Alex Salmond then we should just do a Democratic Republic of Congo, annul them and declare him dictator for life. 

You're not wrong.

If I was offered a democratic Tory rule or a dictatorship led by Alex Salmond, it's not a difficult choice tbh.

4 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

BBC News keeps talking about 'The North East' and going to Newcastle or Sunderland.

They are not the EBC.

'Middle East' would be a more accurate term when discussing the whole of Britain.

It's the North East of England that's why.....That won't change just to appease a few Scots looking to be permanently  aggrieved !

My country absolutely frustrates me, beautiful country with some amazing people, yet plenty of c***s in amongst that mix. The only thing that is keeping me in this country is my wee lad, if we had him full time I'd have been happily living in Germany or Spain by now...

You better go now or you will use your residency rights

Archived