June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm well out the loop here, is there much chance of the exit polls being that wrong regarding the SNP? 

Yes it was a very small sample in Scotland on a UK wide poll. Only polling potential marginals up here I believe.

Yes it was a very small sample in Scotland on a UK wide poll. Only polling potential marginals up here I believe.

Aye did someone not quote sky saying the margin is so vague it could be between 21 n 50 seats for snp?? Eta see above ^^^ [emoji38]

Just now, tarapoa said:

Bet365 have now gone to 6/5 from 4/7 half an hour ago for Tory majority.

Further confirmation that absolutely no-one knows what's going on. 

Even if it's not as bad for the SNP I think there are some lessons to learn.

They need to deal with Education which is beginning to damage them (unfairly imho).

They need to be less timid - this looked like a damage limitation campaign - they should have attacked the Tories far more and exposed SLab for the shite bags they are.

2 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Further confirmation that absolutely no-one knows what's going on. 

Oddschecker have taken all their odds down

Even if it's not as bad for the SNP I think there are some lessons to learn.

They need to deal with Education which is beginning to damage them (unfairly imho).

They need to be less timid - this looked like a damage limitation campaign - they should have attacked the Tories far more and exposed SLab for the shite bags they are.

Corbyns manifesto showed that a bold set of policies can go down well. That said the relentless media bias hasn't helped either snp or Corbyn

Archived