Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

Genuine question.

Other than clinging on to some imperialist, Unionist dream that belongs in the dark ages. What is the other reason for voting for a party in your country headed by this boot or the other leader of your beloved UK, the most inept PM for a generation.

It isn't for hope.

It isn't for political reasons.

So what is it ?

Taking it well I see.
IMG_1494005997.068614.jpg

Taking it well I see.

IMG_1494005997.068614.jpg.10cc53e9b6149a3f52ca2a9c5baf7327.jpg

No mate. It's a serious question. Interested to know why.

Not sure what "taking it well means"

We're still far and away the biggest party in the country, way ahead of anyone else. Why would I be upset ? Confused.

Stunned to see that a former colleague who used to tell massive porkies about their work history was on my ballot paper for Labour yesterday. Makes you wonder what kind of vetting goes on with these things. Not elected, thankfully.

Also surprised to see that one of the long-time Labour stalwarts in Clacks finally got the boot after decades of their own voters bitching about their laziness. Times really have changed.

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Leave Forever_blueco alone. Seeing the ***s so utterly bitchslapped recently has left him with only the Politics sub-forum to disastrously troll, which is more than a little tragic imo.

And as shite as we are . There's still more chance of me seeing rangers win the league in the next 10 years than you seeing an independent Scotland . Gutter 

And as shite as we are . There's still more chance of me seeing rangers win the league in the next 10 years than you seeing an independent Scotland . Gutter 

I'll give you a more than generous 1/10 for that dismal effort.