Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

No.  It is not bigoted to have a view against yours.  Even if Scotland is festering under a snp government that is gaslighting its electorate.  To gaslight is to convince someone that what they know is not real.  Like being forced to accept a man is a woman. 
When I see a man walk down the road dressed in womans clothes, am I to accept that he is a female? No that doesnt work with me, if he wants to be a woman then I guess he will complete his "trans" as in transitioning.  Then i will accept he is a women.  Until then no. 
So maybe you should eff off, and [mention=30544]J_Stewart[/mention] too.  You pair of bigoted misogynistic bigots. 

Hope you’re on the @mods watchlist.

No.  It is not bigoted to have a view against yours.  Even if Scotland is festering under a snp government that is gaslighting its electorate.  To gaslight is to convince someone that what they know is not real.  Like being forced to accept a man is a woman. 
When I see a man walk down the road dressed in womans clothes, am I to accept that he is a female? No that doesnt work with me, if he wants to be a woman then I guess he will complete his "trans" as in transitioning.  Then i will accept he is a women.  Until then no. 
So maybe you should eff off, and [mention=30544]J_Stewart[/mention] too.  You pair of bigoted misogynistic bigots. 

Kenneth, please shut the f**k up you horrible, horrible moon howling bigot.

5 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

That makes sense. Inspect their genitals before deciding whether to doff your hat and bid "Good Day Sir" or "Good Day Ma'am, nice job by the way!". 

Wow just wow. In the context of the original response this must be one of the singular most pathetic posts ever made on these boards. You are outing yourself here big time.

9 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

So maybe you should eff off, and @J_Stewart too.  You pair of bigoted misogynistic bigots. 

Kenny min. Cmon to f**k. 🤦

10 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

Will Miss Sturgeon offer her congratulations to Rangers on their fine display over the two games? 

I think congratulations are generally accorded to those who have won significant titles or trophies in their field of endeavour - Olympic medals for example.  Remind us, how do Rangers fare on that criteria ? 

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I think congratulations are generally accorded to those who have won significant titles or trophies in their field of endeavour - Olympic medals for example.  Remind us, how do Rangers fare on that criteria ? 

_89088346_rangers_div3_sns.jpg

40 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

Will Miss Sturgeon offer her congratulations to Rangers on their fine display over the two games? 

32 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Not a Rangers fan but a great result for Scottish football.

She certainly should offer congratulations.

She already has guys.

c63b0587-b7a6-4119-9698-9af202b9ebbc.thumb.png.a79affdc4ea429dc8dbb363da8db2820.png