The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

37 minutes ago, medals said:

Hey your not stupid - so you know that on video he did touch it twice and the goal shouldn't have stood. 

Karma bro it'll come back to you

no one seems to be able to produce a video where it shows two touches. It is all inferred from the ball having a weird spin which could just as easily be from slipping and shanking the shot

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

no one seems to be able to produce a video where it shows two touches. It is all inferred from the ball having a weird spin which could just as easily be from slipping and shanking the shot

You're clearly in denial.

"Leading experts" have looked at it with 360 degree angles and the video shows him slip as he kicks it off his other foot.

Anyway... let's move on 

Edited by medals

2 hours ago, MarreZ said:

i dont think they will come for robinson, im sure if lennon wants it it will be him.

I dont think Robbo would leave at the moment, he got a new contract which is very decent from what ive heard, hes built a great team and has an amazing connection with the fans and club.

he also got a snazzy new hybrid Toyota RAV from Macklin Motors for free

26 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Yesterday was the 4th highest attendance at the stadium since 2009.

Only Kilmarnock 2009, Dundee Utd 2018 and Kilmarnock 2023 have been higher.

This cannot be true.  Everyone knows our top attendances will be the against the Ugly Sisters . We simply couldn’t survive without them dont you know ? 🤔

8 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Please stop, you clown.

Everyone now accepts that it shouldn't have stood, except some of your fans (shockingly).

I may be a clown, but there is no footage that exists that proves categorically there was a double touch. You might think you saw a double touch but there's no actual proof. What insult are you going to hurl at me now?

Edited by kingjoey

1 hour ago, medals said:

Your clearly in denial.

Leading experts have looked at it with 360 degree angles and the video shows him slip as he kicks it off his other foot.

Anyway... let's move on 

First off - "You're"

Secondly - "Leading experts"

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I may be a clown, but there is more footage that exists that proves categorically there was a double touch. You might think you saw a double touch but there's no actual proof. 

How to contradict yourself in 2 easy sentences 😆

Edited by Captain_Sensible

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I may be a clown, but there is more footage that exists that proves categorically there was a double touch. You might think you saw a double touch but there's no actual proof. What insult are you going to hurl at me now?

No "may" about it pal... its TRUE.