• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

21 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I see Harry Lodovica has signed for Maidstone United. A great servant to the club.

Billy Dodds had some eye for a player.

Screenshot-2024-09-19-125836.png

A Billy Dodds signing XI vs a Yogi Hughes signing XI would be a great way to sell out the stadium and raise funds for the club

24 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

A Billy Dodds signing XI vs a Yogi Hughes signing XI would be a great way to sell out the stadium and raise funds for the club

11 idiots Vs 11 Centre mids, clash of the century

5 minutes ago, Girth said:

Anyone need me to steam into Gardiner? 

I'm taking on cash in hand jobs now (don't tell the Jobcentre).

Thank you.

We’ll have a whip round amongst ourselves and let you know 

1 minute ago, RiG said:

How has Lodovica managed to get himself another club? Good grief.

Wonder if Austin Samuels has landed anywhere yet.

He tweeted himself scoring a few goals for The Caley yesterday. I imagine he’s going to sign for Queens Park or a 27th tier club in London.

23 minutes ago, Girth said:

Anyone need me to steam into Gardiner? 

I'm taking on cash in hand jobs now (don't tell the Jobcentre).

Thank you.

It'll take more than a hand job to get him to feck off. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

He tweeted himself scoring a few goals for The Caley yesterday. I imagine he’s going to sign for Queens Park or a 27th tier club in London.

A few goals being his only goals I  suppose.

13 hours ago, The Black Flag said:

Our pitch looks amazing, best grass pitch in League 1.

A bit like being the tallest dwarf in seven!

Your pitch might be brilliant (it actually was when we were up three weeks ago) but being the best in League 1 is the very definition of faint praise. It's a short list of three and one of those is the worst playing surface in the entire country! You're basically saying our pitch is better than Arbroath's here. Which it may well be, I've not seen Arbroath's yet.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

22 hours ago, MaryhillMelrose said:

Quick q for any programme collectors. Would anyone out there be able to confirm the existence of a programme for the game v Partick in 2013/14 season?  22nd March 2014? Thanks in advance.

We were doing physical programmes up till 2018/19 then we switched to digital we stopped doing them entirely after lockdown. So there definitely would've been one for that game. Wether you can find a spare one in good condition good luck with that. 

I actually remember that match ICT won 1-0 was a Billy Mckay headed goal. Pretty sure it ended a 5-6 game run where we couldn't score. 

1 hour ago, Connor Macleod said:

We were doing physical programmes up till 2018/19 then we switched to digital we stopped doing them entirely after lockdown. So there definitely would've been one for that game. Wether you can find a spare one in good condition good luck with that. 

I actually remember that match ICT won 1-0 was a Billy Mckay headed goal. Pretty sure it ended a 5-6 game run where we couldn't score. 

Thanks for that, cheers. Good to know. Will keep searching.

There’s a boy on CTO who always posts stuff on there about 3 days after it’s been announced by the club on Social Media and discussed on here. I think he’s an older guy and don’t think he gets it’s not 1997 and we all have immediate access to global news of all types.

8 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

A bit like being the tallest dwarf in seven!

Your pitch might be brilliant (it actually was when we were up three weeks ago) but being the best in League 1 is the very definition of faint praise. It's a short list of three and one of those is the worst playing surface in the entire country! You're basically saying our pitch is better than Arbroath's here. Which it may well be, I've not seen Arbroath's yet.

You're overthinking it.

we have the best grass pitch in League 1.

QotS aren't even relevant within this comparison.