• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

12 hours ago, PB1994 said:

The prices at Harry Gow are ridiculous these days but I do agree.

Fuckin right they are, since all four of his family have joined the business prices have steadily increased.

And the stadium is not sited on landfill, that was the area further south.

But here's a fact on Dingwall;

The Gaels named it Baile Chai meaning Cabbage Town.

And that I think explains a lot.

12 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

Screenshot_20240505_141152_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1bff7b2f80cb481919dbcfcba7d524ac.jpg

Funny that why are they still trying to figure out what to do with the old landfill site if there's a stadium already built there? 🤔 

They’re just forward planning for what they’ll do with the plot once the stadium needs to be demolished in the near future.

On 04/05/2024 at 10:04, Pete the Jakey said:

If you combine relegation with the failure of the battery storage scheme, it will likely be the end of the road for Caley. What would you like to see where the stadium once stood? An IKEA would be nice. 

It'll be interesting to see how far your excessive hubris lasts beyond the inevitable exit of moneybags McGregor from your over-funded club.

2 hours ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

Screenshot_20240505_141152_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1bff7b2f80cb481919dbcfcba7d524ac.jpg

Funny that why are they still trying to figure out what to do with the old landfill site if there's a stadium already built there? 🤔 

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

And the stadium is not sited on landfill, that was the area further south

I supervised the drilling of boreholes at the travellers site, at the Caley Ground and at New Century House. At the Caley ground I logged an old leather shoe that came out of a borehole at 6m below ground level. 

Also, someone had better tell the British Geological Survey who’ve been recording these things since 1835 that they are all wrong…

6004AD29-156B-4673-9E3B-957C4BA5DF13.thumb.png.c02af2fea2fd847d7522556dd7821ac3.png

4 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

It'll be interesting to see how far your excessive hubris lasts beyond the inevitable exit of moneybags McGregor from your over-funded club.

Talk for some time that all is not well in the McGregor family.

I've suddenly realised our club badge looks a bit silly.

All these years and I never clocked onto the tiny size of that eagle.

If things couldn't get any worse. :rolleyes:

On 05/05/2024 at 14:35, Matty-RCFC said:

They’re just forward planning for what they’ll do with the plot once the stadium needs to be demolished in the near future.

We can go bust end of the season County still won't achieve what ICT have achieved. 1st Highland team to win the Scottish Cup & a major honour. 1st Highland team to compete in Europe 🇪🇺 1st Highland team to compete in the top flight. 1st Highland team to finish 3rd in the Premiership. 1st Highland Team to Beat Celtic & Rangers home & away. 1st Highland team to win the Challenge Cup. & we didn't need moneybags Mcgregor to do it. 

4 hours ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

I've just shown you an article

Where the pitch & stands are was not landfill. 

Wow, such ineptitude is genuinely eye opening, so I can’t help reply, casual racism aside…

The British Geological Survey are a world authority on land classification, but they are scientifically incorrect as you’ve read an article about the site redevelopment in the local rag. What else you gonna tell me, the Earth is flat?