I think we'll all give him a pass for playing with long sleeves and gloves if he widens the play a bit on the left hand side.

When I played youth football at 14 I always wore long sleeves, gloves, ankle tape and had my socks as high as they could go so the opposition would think I was shit hot at skill.

I was an arsehole at 14.

5 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

When I played youth football at 14 I always wore long sleeves, gloves, ankle tape and had my socks as high as they could go so the opposition would think I was shit hot at skill.

I was an arsehole at 14.

I want to say your still an arsehole now but i dont post enough for you to know it was a joke.

I was an arsehole at 14.

You forgot the under armour with the turtleneck, I also had the exact same as you with an addition of the turtleneck.

Not forgetting white boots, had to be white boots.

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I was an arsehole at 14.

31 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

You forgot the under armour with the turtleneck, I also had the exact same as you with an addition of the turtleneck.

a hud black boots with metal studs. no c**t dared go near me or they'd get about 30 studs wrapped round their knee, as you can tell a wiz a hard c**t ken

06763f9e1389ba7f3d100acb83335b82.jpg

After playing a game in torrential rain I tried to dry my under armour next to the fire at my gran and grandads house only to come back 20 mins later and it was stuck to the glass :lol: it was like pulling a piece of chewing gum off your jeans.

The orange peel vapours worn by CR7 circa 2008 were my all time favourite boot. I actually gave them to a mate for f**k all, absolute nothing wrong with them, because I bought those black n luminous green/yellow Nike Lazers. I still wake up occasionally in a cold sweat, what a diddy.

16 hours ago, Darren said:

No one laughing at that on this thread either? 

I hate to do it to a fellow Hibee but I had to chuck a red on it. It's so bad. Seen it on the other thread and I gave it a pass but the fact that it's posted here as well is an absolute minter!!