29 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Pet Jeden sounds like he's good pals with that Craigieboy that occasionally pops up in here with the second hand kickback terrace patter. 

Wow. This 1893 thing seems to be a touchy subject.  I'm chuckling away at the barrage of loopy assertions that I'm a Kickbacker or Craigieboy in particular. 

I suppose, strictly speaking,  Hibernian are not "first to wear the green"   - they're " third  to wear the green" after Hibernians and  then Celtic in 1888 ?

Wow. This 1893 thing seems to be a touchy subject.  I'm chuckling away at the barrage of loopy assertions that I'm a Kickbacker or Craigieboy in particular. 

I suppose, strictly speaking,  Hibernian are not "first to wear the green"   - they're " third  to wear the green" after Hibernians and  then Celtic in 1888 ?

Theoretically speaking, it being theoretic due to Hibs being founded in 1875 and having a totally unbroken History up until the present day, if Hibs WERE founded in 1893 that would still make Hibs older that Heart 0f Mid7othian due to Hearts being liquidated in 1906.

4 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Theoretically speaking, it being theoretic due to Hibs being founded in 1875 and having a totally unbroken History up until the present day, if Hibs WERE founded in 1983 that would still make Hibs older that Heart 0f Mid7othian due to Hearts being liquidated in 1906.

Ah, Dom. Good man - prepared deal with the subject, even if not very objectively.

How do Hibs have an unbroken history - they went out of business for a couple of years. Tell me where they finished in the league in the early 1890s

Hearts 1906 was a solvent restructure , no ?  Not one league game missed.

Ah, Dom. Good man - prepared deal with the subject, even if not very objectively.
How do Hibs have an unbroken history - they went out of business for a couple of years. Tell me where they finished in the league in the early 1890s
Hearts 1906 was a solvent restructure , no ?  Not one league game missed.

So what your actually saying then, your words not mine, is that Hearts were as morally bankrupt back then as they are today ?

4 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

So what your actually saying then, your words not mine, is that Hearts were as morally bankrupt back then as they are today ?

Eh ? My words ? How do you get from "solvent restructure " to "morally bankrupt" ?  

Any luck finding those HibernianS league placings in the early 1890s ?

Eh ? My words ? How do you get from "solvent restructure " to "morally bankrupt" ?  

You’ve just stated that Hearts used a morally bankrupt method, your words, I was just asking in Hearts were as morally bankrupt in that day and age as they are now?

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

You’re barking up the wrong tree here, this isn’t Hibs.net. No one gives a f**k :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You’re barking up the wrong tree here, this isn’t Hibs.net. No one gives a f**k :lol:

Of course.  Well, Dom does. But anyway, enough of that.

Football - what's your order of preference for holding on to Allan/McGeough/McGinn ?

15 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Football - what's your order of preference for holding on to Allan/McGeough/McGinn ?

All of them.

Now bore off.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

I can tell you our league standing last season, here's a hint it was above Hertz ;)

3 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Even if we end up with one of them, he will be more talented than any of your midfielders - only one of which I could even name, Cochrane......who wouldn't get in our side (well, maybe the 20s).

What a shite time to be a Jambo, eh

montyyuk.png.364972ed03fad1d26dc697f2e3462441.png