Check out the "Just F*** Right Off BBC!" thread on Miggs.Net😲🤣.

That forum suggests Mason Boyne's relatives have all given up being Staunch and moved to Leith.

I'm amazed there are no ads for Scientology, David Icke and the Taliban on there. They'd all get loads of converts with a recruitment ad. 

So - dreadful first half today, spine of the team missing, defence about as effective as a fairy circle and that was before we had to put Stevenson on as RB.............oh, and Alex Gogic.

..........and yet, we are still top of the league.

GIF by MOODMAN

Proof positive that the league is shite this season.

9 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

We are also hoping to get Mueller in before the deadline too.

Ron was in the Hibs Club before the Ross County match and told at least one person that we had made a move for him, however his club were not for moving.

Disappointing but looks like we need to wait til mid season.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Ron was in the Hibs Club before the Ross County match and told at least one person that we had made a move for him, however his club were not for moving.

Disappointing but looks like we need to wait til mid season.

Big week ahead so I hope we get the players in we need. 

39 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I dont know how much a match ticket is, but getting a ST saves you a decent whack.

I decided to work it out.

If you assume the cat A prices are the same as the cat B ones, you save £71-£112 depending on which tier of seat you occupy. About the price of 2-3 match tickets.

More likely category A fixtures will be more expensive. I don't know what the category A prices are yet, but pro-rating by a previous year's £22/£28 discrepancy, that ended up as a saving of up to £144-168 - if we assume the three cat A teams make it into the top 6. I'm assuming it'll be a bit less.

10 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I decided to work it out.

If you assume the cat A prices are the same as the cat B ones, you save £71-£112 depending on which tier of seat you occupy. About the price of 2-3 match tickets.

More likely category A fixtures will be more expensive. I don't know what the category A prices are yet, but pro-rating by a previous year's £22/£28 discrepancy, that ended up as a saving of up to £144-168 - if we assume the three cat A teams make it into the top 6. I'm assuming it'll be a bit less.

Are your category A fixtures decided pre-season? Or would we be considered category A if it was final day of the season and we're on equal points in third?

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Are your category A fixtures decided pre-season? Or would we be considered category A if it was final day of the season and we're on equal points in third?

I'm under the impression it's a policing thing, and the Aberdeen boys aren't numerous enough to overflow their allocation or belligerent enough these days to give the Hibs bois a decent fight, so you'll just have to suck up the humiliation and accept the cheaper ticket prices, something I believe you Aberdonians would prefer.

6 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I'm under the impression it's a policing thing, and the Aberdeen boys aren't numerous enough to overflow their allocation or belligerent enough these days to give the Hibs bois a decent fight, so you'll just have to suck up the humiliation and accept the cheaper ticket prices, something I believe you Aberdonians would prefer.

Meme Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

12 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I think Aberdeen are still classed as Cat A by John Q Law.

I am in the West and the last time they came I am sure the gates to Albion Place were shut. I questioned one of Police Scotlands finest on this and they said it was because it was a Cat A match. 

I did mention that there was about as much chance of a pagger at this match as a Hamilton fixture and I was going to have to walk the long way round in the rain -  he said "I know, but its not my decision"....................helpful as always.

We can hope that they have changed it now.