7 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I also like the fact that she is a woman and a lesbian. God save us from some middle aged middle manager type..........

Those aren't mutually exclusive. In fact Leeann Dempster IS pretty much a middle-aged middle-manager, though at the younger end of middle age...

36 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Pure speculation on your part. The only point that matters is Celtic got their man for FREE and he possibly got his contract paid up by Hibs (we don't know this for sure, but as the budget was tight in the summer bar the fee paid for Doidge he probably did get his contract paid up) PLUS we had to pay the wages of a dud and his whole backroom for a year. That's a lot to pay because Dempster can't handle a guy like Lennon. She appointed Lennon warts n all. He defo was not worth paying off to assuage a judas runt like Kamberi or her ego. The club should always come first and she failed to do that to the benefit of Lennon and Celtic and our demise. She is super lucky still to be in a job given this. I would drive her myself to Budge's three story townhouse next to Donaldson's.  

Erm, you're suggesting that Dempster should have had foresight of all of the following:

a) that Leicester City would sack Claude Puel

b) that Leicester City would want Brendan Rodgers

c) that Rodgers would want to go there

d) that Celtic would want Lennon to replace Rodgers.

Just now, JamesM82 said:

Erm, you're suggesting that Dempster should have had foresight of all of the following:

The sinister Machiavellian wiles of Peter Lawwell reach far and wide. I have it on good authority that Lawwell was the guy who put Hibs up to hiring Kamberi to kick this all off in the first place.

14 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

The alleged incident occurred AFTER Rodgers was heading through the out door at Celtic so I'm pretty certain Lennon and Lawwell part engineered what went on and used Dempster's ego and volatility to their advantage to escape compo and get Lennon paid up. Lawwell certainly has no love for Hibs and got one back on us from his failed and pathetic McGinn bids.  

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

The alleged incident occurred AFTER Rodgers was heading through the out door at Celtic so I'm pretty certain Lennon and Lawwell part engineered what went on and used Dempster's ego and volatility to their advantage to escape compo and get Lennon paid up.

Lennon was suspended on the 25th January, then left on the 30th of January.

Rodgers left Celtic on the 26th of February, replacing Puel who was sacked on February 24th.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Lennon was suspended on the 25th January, then left on the 30th of January.

Rodgers left Celtic on the 26th of February, replacing Puel who was sacked on February 24th.

BS, it was known Leicester were keen for WEEKS before end of Feb. Rodgers was going as soon as the window closed.

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

BS, it was known Leicester were keen for WEEKS before end of Feb. Rodgers was going as soon as the window closed.

Leicester sat 9th in the EPL when Lennon was suspended.

When Lennon left Hibs, Leicester had just drawn with Liverpool at Anfield and were 3pts off 7th.

You're an absolute fantasist.

Edited by RandomGuy.

36 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Those aren't mutually exclusive. In fact Leeann Dempster IS pretty much a middle-aged middle-manager, though at the younger end of middle age...

Sorry, mistyped on my phone. Meant to say male, middle manager type.

But you get my drift.........

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Leicester sat 9th in the EPL when Lennon was suspended.

When Lennon left Hibs, Leicester had just drawn with Liverpool at Anfield and were 3pts off 7th.

You're an absolute fantasist.

Leicester are totally irrelevant you gimp. Rodgers was always leaving Celtic for a generic premiership club whenever a vacancy arose and Lawwell and all the media knew it. Pour yourself a tall glass of stfu and stick to your crappy club's affairs.   

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

. Pour yourself a tall glass of stfu and stick to your crappy club's affairs.

Christ man, get yourself in the sun and relax..........

1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Leicester are totally irrelevant you gimp. Rodgers was always leaving Celtic for a generic premiership club whenever a vacancy arose and Lawwell and all the media knew it. 

Well eight other EPL clubs has already changed their managers from the 17/18 season without Rodgers leaving, including Southampton who were heavily linked with him.

Pure speculation on your part. The only point that matters is Celtic got their man for FREE and he possibly got his contract paid up by Hibs (we don't know this for sure, but as the budget was tight in the summer bar the fee paid for Doidge he probably did get his contract paid up) PLUS we had to pay the wages of a dud and his whole backroom for a year. That's a lot to pay because Dempster can't handle a guy like Lennon. She appointed Lennon warts n all. He defo was not worth paying off to assuage a judas runt like Kamberi or her ego. The club should always come first and she failed to do that to the benefit of Lennon and Celtic and our demise. She is super lucky still to be in a job given this. I would drive her myself to Budge's three story townhouse next to Donaldson's.  

Lennon was about 3 games away from being sacked. We were on a fucking horrendous run we were showing zero signs of getting out of that. His last game was away to Motherwell where he played Omeonga as a something before subbing him at half time, he played Porteous before he was fully recovered from his knee injury which he done again that night and we lost him for the rest of the season, and he had alienated half the fucking side. Lennons time at Hibs was likely over and he engineered an exit before he was sacked. Now he might have been aware that the Celtic job was going to be available, but he was likely done at Hibs regardless.

16 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Pet Jeden levels of nonsense going on in hete today.

For a while now, I have harboured a pet theory that Snifter and Pet Jeden were actually separated-at-birth twins who were brought up at opposite ends of the city for foster parent or hospital mixup reasons...