4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Debateable - and it's certainly made more sense than Hibs' this summer. :lol:

Except Smith was a fantastic player for Peterborough and was liked by their support. Unlucky.

In case you hadn't realised, League 1 is at least the same standard as our tinpot top flight, if not slightly higher.

Mind when Burton Albion didn't want your baldy hero. titter.png

Smith was surplus to requirements at Peterborough.  Same as Whittaker at Norwich. The size of clubs are massive though and Posh are in a lower league,  Unlucky.

"Mind when Burton Albion didn't want your baldy hero. titter.png"

Is that a what happened next question?

rangers-v-hibernian-david-gray-goal-scot

14 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Except Smith was a fantastic player for Peterborough and was liked by their support. Unlucky.

In case you hadn't realised, League 1 is at least the same standard as our tinpot top flight, if not slightly higher.

Let's face it....

If Michael Smith is first choice right back for Hearts...It shows the state Scottish football is in.

Enough said.

Nothing special, he was on the verge of the Northern Ireland Squad for Euro 16. Tends to go walkabout, but certainly not the worst right back we have had in recent seasons.

titter.png

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

Just look how rustled the Hibs booeys are. :D

How did your January signing policy work out? You could sign Ronaldo and Messi and your glaikit 'manager' would still manage to f**k it up. You really think he'll turn Laugherty into a worldbeater?

Edited by Joe Terrapin

4 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

How did your January signing policy work out? You could sign Ronaldo and Messi and your glaikit 'manager' would still manage to f**k it up. You really think he'll turn Laugherty into a worldbeater?

This time 6 months ago Sergio was foaming over all the players they signed in January and look how that worked out. 

3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

This time 6 months ago Sergio was foaming over all the players they signed in January and look how that worked out. 

Worked out alright in my book. 8) 

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Let's be honest here, you've spent the last few days trying and failing to troll this thread on subjects such as Lafferty, testimonial attendances and David Gray. It's been Kickback level stuff, you're better than this m9.

Having got away with only taking the green boaby in cup games, it's pretty obvious you're rattled at the thought of having to face us in the league this year.

What team do you support? Plently players found themselves without game time at Norwich like Andreu and Lafferty also.  He's a better signing that some shite Peterborough wanted rid of regardless. 

That's the last time I try my hand at sarcasm

2 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Two or three players who should have been capable of pishing this league, tbf, but who ended up not giving a single f**k.

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

He'll just kid on he doesn't care again if it doesn't go well, the complete shitebag.

Still have no idea who you are. :lol:

Now that we're slowly getting our identity back, players who will fight for the jersey and are also getting rid of some of the Phoodle's dross, things are looking a little bit better for now.

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Worked out alright in my book. 8) 

Same. The Perth Fermers took the pasting off the Liffy outfit that we probably would have if we had lumbered to fourth place in the end.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Let's be honest here, you've spent the last few days trying and failing to troll this thread on subjects such as Lafferty, testimonial attendances and David Gray. It's been Kickback level stuff, you're better than this m9.

Having got away with only taking the green boaby in cup games, it's pretty obvious you're rattled at the thought of having to face us in the league this year.

Because you were too shan to get out of a pub league for three years. Nae Cummy and only Simon Murray or Brian Graham up top?

Shitting it.

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Because you were too shan to get out of a pub league for three years. Nae Cummy and only Simon Murray or Brian Graham up top?

Shitting it.

I don't think you'll find many Hibs fans disagreeing that we weren't good enough to come up the first 2 years. We still managed to comfortably dispose of your mob twice and win the Holy Grail. In the meantime you were taking it sideways from Celtic, Aberdeen and the Fermers.

I think we both know that by the time the first derby rolls around, our first choice strike force won't consist of either Murray or Graham. If I were you I'd be more concerned with the fact that Hearts will probably line up with at most, 1 or 2 players who have tasted victory in an Edinburgh derby and with a manager already widely recognised as damaged goods and out of his depth.

Shitting it.

12 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I don't think you'll find many Hibs fans disagreeing that we weren't good enough to come up the first 2 years. We still managed to comfortably dispose of your mob twice and win the Holy Grail. In the meantime you were taking it sideways from Celtic, Aberdeen and the Fermers.

I think we both know that by the time the first derby rolls around, our first choice strike force won't consist of either Murray or Graham. If I were you I'd be more concerned with the fact that Hearts will probably line up with at most, 1 or 2 players who have tasted victory in an Edinburgh derby and with a manager already widely recognised as damaged goods and out of his depth.

Shitting it.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's an absolute telt, tbh.

I see Hibs have New Zealand U20 international Andrew Blake on trial.  He was on trial with Caley Thistle last week and played against Brora and Nairn - he looked tidy enough but nothing overly special.  It'll be interesting to see if Lennon offers him a deal.

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Shitting it.

The whole league has and will continue to take it from Celtic. Using that to try point scoring ffs. :lol:

Only last season were we shit against Aberdeen and St Johnstone.

Hibs are an utterly gubbins outfit who dropped points to every side last season in the pub league and barely won half their games.

We'll see how Hibs do when they're facing St Johnstone, Dundee, Kilmarnock etc on a weekly basis rather than raising their game for one-off cup ties against the big boys.

5 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Hibs have New Zealand U20 international Andrew Blake on trial.  He was on trial with Caley Thistle last week and played against Brora and Nairn - he looked tidy enough but nothing overly special.  It'll be interesting to see if Lennon offers him a deal.

The twitter says he's an academy trialist. He won't be for our first team.

21 hours ago, Elixir said:

:lol:

Why would we do that when we've already signed two full backs?

8 hours ago, Elixir said:

5 hours ago, Elixir said:

48 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Two or three players who should have been capable of pishing this league, tbf, but who ended up not giving a single f**k.

Still have no idea who you are. :lol:

Now that we're slowly getting our identity back, players who will fight for the jersey and are also getting rid of some of the Phoodle's dross, things are looking a little bit better for now.

Same. The Perth Fermers took the pasting off the Liffy outfit that we probably would have if we had lumbered to fourth place in the end.

Shitting it.

8 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The whole league has and will continue to take it from Celtic. Using that to try point scoring ffs. :lol:

Only last season were we shit against Aberdeen and St Johnstone.

Hibs are an utterly gubbins outfit who dropped points to every side last season in the pub league and barely won half their games.

We'll see how Hibs do when they're facing St Johnstone, Dundee, Kilmarnock etc on a weekly basis rather than raising their game for one-off cup ties against the big boys.

IMG_0318.JPG