Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

“Don’t delete that, i was going to watch that”
What? The programme thats been sitting on catch up for the last two years?
I did a pre Christmas clear out of unwatched films she recorded over two years old to make space for things she was setting to record

Half of them got recorded again in hd this time.. taking up more space.

Seriously who watches Xmas movies after 24 Dec. Kids aren't even bothered.

Oh and the recording love fucking island and watching it as it records... What the f**k.

Every time we go away somewhere, the weight of our luggage seems to be an issue, booked a long weekend in Barcelona, got 10kg each plus a bag to take on the plane. She’s been aware of this for a while, stressing out it won’t be enough, advised her I can take some of her stuff in my case/bag cause I will never use 10kg.

Get to the airport, 40 quid charge for being over 10kg.

She paid, but that doesn’t stop be finding it annoying as f**k.

Every time we go away somewhere, the weight of our luggage seems to be an issue, booked a long weekend in Barcelona, got 10kg each plus a bag to take on the plane. She’s been aware of this for a while, stressing out it won’t be enough, advised her I can take some of her stuff in my case/bag cause I will never use 10kg.

I'll have a chat with her about this next time yous are round for dinner x

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'll have a chat with her about this next time yous are round for dinner x

Coke mule?

Her, her maw, and her sister in meltdown that the important family dinner tomorrow (so important it was arranged at 11pm last night) is being ruined by the fact I will be at Tannadice, something she has known for weeks.

Some of the heat is being taken off me by the fact her sister's man is a Hibbee and will be in the other end, something that only became apparent this morning.

Her, her maw, and her sister in meltdown that the important family dinner tomorrow (so important it was arranged at 11pm last night) is being ruined by the fact I will be at Tannadice, something she has known for weeks.
Some of the heat is being taken off me by the fact her sister's man is a Hibbee and will be in the other end, something that only became apparent this morning.

I don’t understand how your brother in law’s sexual preferences help you here.

54 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

40 minutes ago, Unconscious Objector said:

I don’t understand how your brother in law’s sexual preferences help you here.

Luckily for you two you posted that in here instead of The Real Top 50 Worst Posters thread or you would be getting hounded called out off the board for homophobia.

17 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Preach. "Recommended for you because you watched Ru Paul's Drag Race..."

Image result for samuel L jackson meme"

I'd rather watch that than the pish she's into. It's the fact that I've just had Dracula added to my watch list despite now telling her 3 times to stick to her own account. It's all good though as it should only take another 4 or 5 times of telling her to stop doing it for it to sink in. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

I'd rather watch that than the pish she's into. It's the fact that I've just had Dracula added to my watch list despite now telling her 3 times to stick to her own account. It's all good though as it should only take another 4 or 5 times of telling her to stop doing it for it to sink in. 

I made her an account for herself too. The end result? She would go onto my profile to see if I'd been watching anything interesting and then forget to go to her profile to watch it, meaning shows I was half way through watching end up 5 episodes out from where I was. Just split up and live alone mate.